Your Gaming Spot. Show Us Where You Play.

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de
guess this could be a interesting idea after seeing constantines pic of his enormous speakers and the rest of his gaming place.

also saw some other in the past and imagine who different our little gaming spots are. some need just a smalltable with nough room for keyboard and mouse, others a big table with heavy speaker and other stuff.

well, i will start here. think my "gaming spot" is a bit different because its more my home office and if some colleagues are here, they are surprised about this gaming stuff they never known lol but i need to find a middle way to have room for my things. needed for work and also for my gaming.

20170212_093137.jpg

Last edited:

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Here is mine. Mission speakers fed through a cheap amp. USB headphone amp. Switch for sound (PC/MacMini). PC is on the floor used for photo editing and gaming. MacMini used for video editing and music creation. Backlights aren't as bright as in the photo. iPad used for ProCon and monitoring chat etc. whilst playing.

Also have a file server with back-up external RAID array. and ancient laptop (that BF4 just laughs at).IMG_2598.JPG

H3adhunt3rs1

NRU Member
18 Jan 2017
Germany
:D i need to clean those shitty place a bit, but yeah nvmd now :D That's the Place where i rape ur asses :3 ♥ hihi still hope we can play 1 time together with TS ! ♥ yeah as u see, the table is already broken :D ( andrey was with me in the TS when it happend...a bf4 enrage xD )

Attachments

Reactions: ParisX and lakaelo

BruceWillii

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Germany
:D i need to clean those shitty place a bit, but yeah nvmd now :D That's the Place where i rape ur asses :3 ♥ hihi still hope we can play 1 time together with TS ! ♥ yeah as u see, the table is already broken :D ( andrey was with me in the TS when it happend...a bf4 enrage xD )
I like the FCB poster under ur desk and that FCB-whateveritis on that right table :)

Reactions: H3adhunt3rs1