Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
FYI: itโ€™s shown in 1:1 scale ๐Ÿ˜…

lol you cock !

Like I was saying, I almost had a heart attack while opening your answer in today's view, I'm a big arachnophobic lol so imagine when I saw this big pic in high resolution in the whole screen of my PC :unsure:o_O๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ’€

I was expecting some nice landscape or some great building and had this :ROFLMAO:

<Click on unsubscribe thread>

Reactions: Lady_Musketeer_GER
I know it is stupid being arachnophobic. They really do give me the creeps. Small ones don't make me panic but larger ones do. Found one the other day when we emptied the room for painting and I feel ashamed that it went up the vacuum but the alternative was burning the house down. Thought about doing one of those fear courses but hell no!

Here is how to handle a big spider on its web. Throw a small blade of grass onto the web to see if the spider is around, if it is get a tube of superglue and drop a drip into the centre of the web, the spider will attack the s/glue and will try to wrap it into the web and on doing that will stick itself to itself and the web. Give it 2 days and just remove. Job done

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
Lord-Bonaparte and Glen, I know exactly how you feel.
Small spiders don't scare me but such abominable creatures like the one shown above. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Staffan, if I had found such a repulsive eight-legged nightmare at the back of my house, I would have turned tail and run.
To some nice polar region... or, better still, to outer space. ;)

Found one the other day when we emptied the room for painting and I feel ashamed that it went up the vacuum but the alternative was burning the house down. Thought about doing one of those fear courses but hell no!
Paint it over and you just got a 3D wall :D

Reactions: Lady_Musketeer_GER

Users who are viewing this thread