Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
🤮

No scenic walks for us, pishing down and windy as hell. This guy was looking for breakfast this morning. He has been around for a while (several years). Can tell it is the same one as the spots on the back can be used to identify them. We had his Mrs in the garden the other day but she was about 1.5x his size, 5x as scary (but not as scary as the picture above) and was trying to get sparrows inside the bushes! Not the sharpest of pictures as he kept moving.

Sparrowhawk

Just for info the pic was taken with my cheap 70-300mm Sigma zoom that was on sale for about £80 (end of line stock). Not the fastest or best lens but handy for this sort of shot in the garden and a lot less heavy than the 70-200mm! Cropped and just tweaked a bit in an old version of Photoshop.

Phase two of decorating starts today. This will involve the moving of furniture and specificly that means the computer desk. I will hold out as only as possible but suspect that I may not be BFing this week.

Phase 3 will be getting the flooring done.

My PC desk! Paint goes on the walls tomorrow. Hopefully back up and playing by Friday. Boom arm for the monitor (thus the monitor is no longer wall mounted). Also going to replace the desk top as it is really too big.

390380B8 371B 4DE0 863D 4AAAD7324350

Reactions: General_Misery
Easy to just hit the like button for that picture (as with many of the others people are posting) without saying what a great picture.Was scrolling down and noticed you could have three great pictures, the original, one with just the sun and horizon and the other with just the rocks.

Really like and find all the pics in this thread fun and interesting to watch 👍🏻. Pics of epic and world famous places like Big Ben, the Eiffel tower or Laka’s swimming pool are all fine but the everyday life pics from close to home (or in the home) are 👌🏻😀. Keep them coming 👍🙂!

we where 3 times in kijkkduin at the atlantic beach hotel for some short trips but never made it into the city. guess we missed something.
Ah Kijkduin, nice. There were some nice restaurants there, but unfortunately they are currently being rebuild.

This is in the city center, it houses the meeting place of both houses of the States General of the Netherlands, as well as the Ministry of General Affairs and the office of the Prime Minister of the Netherlands.

Ah Kijkduin, nice. There were some nice restaurants there, but unfortunately they are currently being rebuild.

This is in the city center, it houses the meeting place of both houses of the States General of the Netherlands, as well as the Ministry of General Affairs and the office of the Prime Minister of the Netherlands.
yes, had read about that all the restaurant at the promenade are closed and renewed. we where thinking about a short trip next weeks but at the moment it looks like its not the best time. but definitiv looking into the binnehof next time. (y)

Unless you wanted to see a freshly painted plain white wall....

Or an AC130 taken on this day four years ago when we were at the Garden of the Gods state park in Colorado. Not that far from Pike's Peak. Think it was coming from the Peterson-Schriever AFB as we also saw a C5 and a few low flying jets. Seem like Space Force is now at the base, or at least until January.

FCD272D0 0E83 42EF 863B 25EC7299B8CA 0180F84D 4835 4A8F 9BE1 18473C68A54C

Look what I found on a wall on the back of our house, a garden spider: ”the spiders are also cannibals and prey on each other. However, this only happens before, during or after sexual activity. They attack based on their size, sexual experience and hunger levels.” 😱
BA9E4B42 0000 4CAB A24B F073D5E5E336

Users who are viewing this thread