Our labrador dogs www.mayfieldgarden.de

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I could watch that all day and cant get rid of the smile on my face. :cool:

i am close to believe she has the "supermilk" lol the whelp growing such fast now and you can see the first "blink" of the eyes now. little cleaves opened now.

but more "irritating" is with how much urge they drinking the milk now. they are like 5 little milk-vampires....

[video=youtube;ecek8-pz7d0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecek8-pz7d0[/video]

Thanks for sharing! Amazing the difference in size just a few days makes. I fell really sorry for mum though. I know she is doing her job but...

Maybe you need to name the pups, Buffy, Van Helsing, Alucard, Blade, Abraham Lincoln (as in Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter). :D

Sascha, when do the puppies gain total eyesight and hearing?
It will still take some time, I suppose?

Thank you very much for the video, they are getting cuter by the day. :)

Sascha, when do the puppies gain total eyesight and hearing?
It will still take some time, I suppose?

Thank you very much for the video, they are getting cuter by the day. :)

oh, it take not long time anymore. eyes start to open now more and more and you can also see how the ears are devolping. its not a full open auditory canal but you can see where its coming. so i think eyes will be full open in 2-3 days and ears will take a bit longer.

every days is really a very interesting experience. today you can see also how the welps try to "walk" lol ok its more like a maggot mostly but you can see how they try to lift up there little fat bodies more up. looks a bit funny because they are so bulky.

also ellis had her first (near) contact with the whelps today. before, she refused to get closer but today, i had a whelp an my belly, laying at the floor and ellis was coming closer and sniffing and also licking at the whelp. but she is such carefully that she not dare to get that close without permission. you can always see in her face "asking" if it is ok she is such close lol

nice video ;-) , they grow quickly , in 3,4 days they will surely walk ... ( lol , i think your little boy has to drink the milk of Luna , it has grown too ;-) ) ,
question : in the ( from the Mayfield Garden ) what is the small black box ? _ a beby-phone ( puppyphone ) lol ;-) :)

even after a stressful day it's nice to watch one of these videos to put a smile back on my face. btw which one is the runt of the litter? in the last video at the end is it the black pup that's lying behind Luna's back leg?

even after a stressful day it's nice to watch one of these videos to put a smile back on my face. btw which one is the runt of the litter? in the last video at the end is it the black pup that's lying behind Luna's back leg?

the little one is called "angel" now but she is doing very well. still the smallest but she is the first one opened the eyes and also the first one with doing the first steps on all fours.

just made a new video today and there you can see very well how good she is doing with walking around :D

[video=youtube;MnH4P78hrCs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnH4P78hrCs[/video]

Taking all the love and care into account which you give to the puppies, I am sure that Angel will soon catch up to her littermates. :)

I imagine we will be seeing pictures like this in a short while...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 21
But they are plotting a take over of your house at this very moment. One day you will be top dog and then the next you will just be their servant. Oh, you have cats, so you are half way there already to being under your pets control!

Attachments

• dawn.jpg
    dawn.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 7
  • cats.jpg
    cats.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread