Our labrador dogs www.mayfieldgarden.de

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
but its the page from my wife. look what you post or she will come and kill you. lol ok, first me but than you. lmao

Lol i guess we will have fun next time im drunk. :welsh:

Re : Re: my new homepage

Poor dogs who can't even go on the sofa ...

Gui-Designer says: rotateanimation between pages stutters with Firefox

Human says: im used to reading on white paper... black background is a bit too dark for me :D

I would say all the opposite !
No stuttering for me with Firefox : go and buy a computer Steffos ! (I've just did it ! ;))

And black backgroung are relaxing for the eyes, no agressive white light in your face like in police stations !...

I wish the guestbook frame could be well matched with the site's design (black and gold).
Any translation scheduled ?

I still prefer a Belgian shepherd (Mechelaar) instead of a labrador :D

I like hotdogs but they are no good at fetching the ball :banned:

What a magnificent Homepage, Sascha.

It is obvious that you and your wife put your heart and your soul into it.
Every line written breathes your love for the dogs, your commitment and devotion.

Excellent job. :)

these words and a very good selection of photos ( which are very beautiful ) :)

I would like to comment on the site but I'm still waiting for the first page to load! Broadband doesn't appear to working in this house in London! Must have wires crossed...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Nice homepage and a Merry X-mas back . and this goes for Glenwilson to . and he´l be back wishing you and your family a happy new year when his PC is ready downloading last page lmao

Not an appropriate place to reply here how I would like to! Jeez, I thought 150/12 was good, you stealing that bandwidth from my Mum! Who is that with?

Teofild, staying with my Mum at the moment and stuck in Internet hell! Even got kicked when playing Commander on my iPad!

Last edited:
I've been a little cheeky this is actually at work (a University) so it's linked directly into the UKs backbone but with a VPN you can get wonderful speeds and do things you shouldn't ;) sadly at home it's no where near and more like 80/20 :( maybe one day we'll have proper broadband infrastructure in the UK

I've been a little cheeky this is actually at work (a University) so it's linked directly into the UKs backbone but with a VPN you can get wonderful speeds and do things you shouldn't ;) sadly at home it's no where near and more like 80/20 :( maybe one day we'll have proper broadband infrastructure in the UK

lol we are even worst in germany. so country of the "made in germany" lol most i can get here is 16/1. and i can say this awesome upload about 1,2mb/s is stupidly annoying for uploading pics.

Still, 700+/700+ is still an impressive speed. When working I usually have to upload about 500 images so the 12 up I get at home makes a big difference and saves time waiting. I can understand some rural areas not getting cable or fibre connections but as most companies and councils want communication via email or the Internet there should be a better infrastructure in place.

About to phone Sky again for my Mum. Going to refuse to go through the checks that they want you to do each time (unplug, switch off, switch on, blah, blah blah). She only uses the Internet for email and downloading catch-up TV. Trouble is some programs take so long to download they expire before she can watch them. That isn't a joke either!

The big day is finally near.

How is Luna doing?

I hope that everything goes smoothly and wish you all the very best. :)

thanks for you participation manuela. :)

yes, luna will get her puppies in the next 1 or 2 days. you can really see that she is "full" now lol. sandra is sleeping in our livingroom and beside luna for some days now. so she is just there if it started. first indication of the starting childbirth we got yesterday and we thought it will starting this night.

however, we are prepared and its not such bad if it will not start in the night because the childbirth normaly goes about 6-8 hours.

at this page you can see how she is "growing".

Labrador Zucht from the Mayfieldgarden aus Münstermaifeld bei Koblenz in Rheinland Pfalz.

Luna

i believe she will be glad to loose all this extra weight lol

Users who are viewing this thread