Our labrador dogs www.mayfieldgarden.de

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
If I were you, I couldn’t let any of the puppies go (in the near future), as they are simply adorable.

Thank you for all these lovely pictures, Sascha, please keep them coming. :)

Last edited:
If I were you, I couldn’t let any of the puppies go (in the near future), as they are simply adorable.

Thank you for alle these lovely pictures, Sascha, please keep them coming. :)

ah yes, this will be a hard time if the first pups have to go. but on the other hand, know that from other breeders, after 8 weeks intensive rearing you also be glad that your live is going a bit back to normal now. if the new "dog parents" get there little puppies with 8 weeks the nice time / age begins because they are a lot more able to do things alone and if you are lucky, they are also, almost, stubenrein / housebroken.

i made a short video of the worms. :D

[video=youtube;h-3GptlfaZk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-3GptlfaZk[/video]

I have to confess that I can’t take my eyes off them.
These little puppies absolutely melt my heart. :)

Can't help but smile when you see them! How long before their eyes open and they start being even cuter?

Irresistable! These must now be known to be the official NRU dogs with (wait for it) NRU dog tags :D

And they are true noobs hehehe...

LOL NRU dog Tags hihi i will print them the NRU logo on the ass. :) and my wife will kill me lol

eyes will be open at the age of 10-14 days. meaning have to wait 9 days. nice is also the time they start to walk with 3 weeks. than i will make even more videos. :)

And puppy cam of course! Best to get them used to the camera on them when young!

you can be sure i would get the "look" of my lifetime lol

5th day now and they all nearly doubled there weight. its amazing how fast they grown up. just strange the increase there weight by 10% from morning to evening.

if someone interested in that i ad the list here.

Attachments

• Gewichtsprotokoll Luna A Mayfieldgarden.xlsx
    11.1 KB · Views: 8
Fascinating stats there. Can't wait for the photos/video when they are able to look and move on their own and have the "real" puppy look. How is Luna doing? There are a few photos in the album when you get that look that implies "Do you have to take a photo right now, I'm not exactly looking my best!" :D

Thanks for sharing the photos. It really does brighten up the day more seeing them.

Sascha, there is still one question I would like to ask: How does Ellis, your other dog, deal with the new (and rather unfamiliar) situation?

lol glen, yes, luna´s face is often saying "WTF fuck off with the cam" lol but same face she is making now sometimes if the little "ticks" are hanging at her. all this behavior is so fascinatingly to watch. if you live such close with a dog you can see at his face what she feels like and at the moment you can really see that she is sometimes a bit pissed / stressed about all the little puppies sucking at her. also you can see there is every day a bit more distance between luna and the pups. nothing special because at the 3th week the pups starting to get solid food too and less mothermilk and around the 6th week they are totaly on solid food. so luna is going to have some rest oursite her litter box now from time to time.

i can´t wait this little strays are running in the garden. this will be also a nice time.

ellis is absolutely fine manuela. she has a fantastic character. she is and was always the "number 2" ( dogs sorting this out alone ) in our little pack but still looking at luna and try to protect luna. same actualy, we have switched off the door bell because she is bark out now for every ringing to warn luna and the pups. what she don´t do normaly. ellis is not allowed to have nearer contact to the pups yet so she only allowed to stay before the box and watch inside but you can see in her face that she is asking to allowed to get inside and licking the whelps. lol

Attachments

• IMG-20150506-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20150506-WA0001.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG-20150506-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20150506-WA0002.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 6
I know that we (as humans) can put "human" emotions on animals but if you live with a pet for a long period you can see and often hear different expressions and tones in their voice. It will also be fascinating to see how the new members of the pack order themselves going forward. I would suspect that there already is one or two that are more enthusiastic than others.

Our cat had a wide range of expressions that you could tell what she wanted (or didn't). She was also very talkative too. When we got home you used to get a very definate "hello"! She always wanted to have the last word too. Wish we had some video of her but most times as soon as she saw a camera she was off.

From a photography point of view I think I could spend a lot of time taking pictures of a group like you have especially when they start to become more mobile! I'm expecting pictures like the one below!

Thanks again for sharing though. It really is fascinating and heartwarming seeing their progress.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 38
i was away last days for a job meeting and sandra had a lot of time for filming. lol so this means i have to made a new whelps video from all this stuff.

every day you can see the difference now they grow up. its amazing. we really looking forward to see how the little puppies growing up and even more, if one of them stay with us and how ellis & luna act with the new member of our pack.

i can imagine that this will bring me some brilliant situation and motives to film the 3 into the garden. end of august we booked our holiday at the baltic sea again so we will have a lot of beach play videos hopefully.

well, there are the new videos.

[video=youtube;QOYBJAlVYFY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOYBJAlVYFY[/video]

[video=youtube;ggg2fI3HZOY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggg2fI3HZOY[/video]

I am glad that you provided us with ‘fresh supplies’ to feast our eyes on.
Thank you, Sandra and Sascha. :)

Nice videos there by Sandra, I think Luna looks very tired and worn out,
She almost looks like she's thinking please please make them stop in need sleep sleep I tell you :joker:
Those little balls of fluff look like they've put quite a bit of weight on just like me :p

Thanks for the Vid's

Users who are viewing this thread