Our labrador dogs www.mayfieldgarden.de

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
lol so sure with the cats. just today the pups get there first "solid food" in form of minced beef.

what is doing the cat? fishing at the leftovers. lol DSC 3726

Attachments

• DSC_3727.jpg
    DSC_3727.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_3728.jpg
    DSC_3728.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_3720.jpg
    DSC_3720.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_3729.jpg
    DSC_3729.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_3730.jpg
    DSC_3730.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 14
lot to do last days. the puppies growing up more and more buts its still more fun each day. :) yesterday the breed inspector from our labrador club was here to have a look over the whelps. so he certified us that all is fine. :)

we made some new videos last days and i had to cut them together today. guess you can see how they growing up from last time on tape. :)
so if you will take a look, here is the stuff. :)

new pics:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lakaelo/sets/72157652283704031

latest videos:
[video=youtube;AQ2PIQ0BNHQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ2PIQ0BNHQ[/video]

[video=youtube;Ps6rAVrkkjQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps6rAVrkkjQ[/video]

Thank you for all the time and effort you put into making these videos.

It’s a real delight to watch those fluffy little sweeties interacting with each other and toddling all over the place. :)

made some new vids last days and at the moment its even more fascinating how cute this little rascals running around. ohh not to talk about he poo. now its really stinky like from a old one lol

[video=youtube;AhBYwOWn0OA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhBYwOWn0OA[/video]

[video=youtube;oCQH7GOTEuo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCQH7GOTEuo[/video]

They are getting cuter and cuter. :)
It’s really amazing how quickly they grow.

Have you and Sandra already decided which of the puppies you are going to keep?

fascinating how cute this little rascals running around. ohh not to talk about he poo. now its really stinky like from a old one lol

Try giving them chicken. We had a Pekinese that we got when Isobel's dad died. We expressly told the kennel "NO CHICKEN, EVER". Got back off holiday and was told she had been off her food so they tempted her with chicken which she loved. The effect was like an F14 taking off with full afterburners on except it wasn't flames that was coming out! Not her fault but it was disgusting and I was barfing trying to clean it up. New carpet was required between the effects of her and me!

lol we have a extra pvc floor under the puppies leak so its easier to clean as the tiles. to talk about poo, at the moment it is luckily a good solid consistency and easy to pick up. but we also had some smoooooth soft warm and wet ones in the beginning. :D

lol we have a extra pvc floor under the puppies leak so its easier to clean as the tiles. to talk about poo, at the moment it is luckily a good solid consistency and easy to pick up. but we also had some smoooooth soft warm and wet ones in the beginning. :D

You Lucky man ! lol

Our poor dog was a perfect example of Newton's Third Law: "When one body exerts a force on a second body, the second body simultaneously exerts a force equal in magnitude and opposite in direction on the first body." I wish I had captured the look on the dogs face because it was priceless. Wasn't her fault but she was shocked by what was happening at the other end! :O

You Lucky man ! lol

I was just gonna eat breakfast but i think maybe i do it little later... :p

The puppies are absolutely gorgeous.

Breeding a litter is not only a challenging and rewarding experience, it is also a time-consuming and labour-intenisve job.
I think that you and Sandra will soon need a holiday in order to unwind and relax. :)

thanks you lady. :)

yes, it is a absolutely amazing experience to have this little whelps around and see how each one of them have ( get ) his own personality. each day you can see a new development and each day you can see how each whelp is different.
on the other hand i can confirm its also a hard and stressfull time. not in a bad way but we all feel that it is exhausting time. so we thinking about the whelps leaving in 2 weeks with a with a laughing and a crying eye.
but the little ashley will stay with us and so we will have still a amazing time to see the little rascal growing up.

also we still have booked our holiday for the end of august so we get some rest at the baltic sea and this will "recharge" our body and souls.

just a short update. we found some nice new "whelp parents" for all our little puppies and they are going all over around germany.

one to augsburg ( possibly near to lady :) ), one to berlin, one near trier and one near to arnsberg and we are very glad about that. the last one will stay with us. :)

so after next weekend in only 10 days, they will move out one after one. will see that we miss this chaotic periode of our life.

however, made some of my longest video but also one of my favorite because you can see the little rascals in full action.

[video=youtube;MCT1I-B_CtU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCT1I-B_CtU[/video]

LOL, they're role models, just playing and having fun and a lot of playful fighting - reminds me of some good rounds at our server :D

What a stunning video!
Whenever I see those little cuties, I feel the irresistible urge to cuddle them at once.

In the next few weeks I will go through the streets of Augsburg watching out for the puppy that has found a new home here . :)

Doesn't seem that long ago that they had just arrived and were barely able to move. That was an enjoyable 20 minutes - loads of smiles whilst watching them play.

Users who are viewing this thread