corona panic

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Someone nearby has a motorhome that hasn’t been used for ages. It is now full of toilet roll!! I get having a few sanitiser bottles in stock but why loo roll? If you have caught something that causes you to need that much time on the loo then your chances are not going to be good.

this is just shit :D

Playlist…

Dont stand so close to me. (The Police)
You can’t touch this (MC Hammer)
Mask (Jam Baxter)
Containment (Noisia)
Isolation (John Lennon)
China (Tori Amos)
Invisible Touch (Genesis)
Hand of Doom. (Black Sabbath)
Dazed and Confused (Led Zep)
The Cure. (Lady Gaga)
Close but not touching. (ELP)
Doctor Doctor. (Michael Schenker Group)
The sick bed of Cuchulainn. (The Pogues)
Delerious. (ZZ Top)

damn, on of the bathing dudes was a programmer from us.
Sooooo no wonder about, we belived him to get a bug free solution....
and noooo we are not dice ^^

How to make your own sanitizer if you can get the ingredients.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Teofild
Moin guys,
The situation is chaotic here, people fighting to buy as much food as possible...unbelievable!
They are even closing the border crossings...so weird.
In fact I think corona is nothing special, I'm actually doing everything like I did before, from washing hands to sneezing etc.
They are in shops, wearing masks, buying food, but still they touch MONEY with hands, and I watch how they opet a bag of chips and eat without washing hands.
People don't realize that money is dirty as hell and you should wash the hands even if there's no corona around the corner. But whatsoever, I'm not afraid of it.

I think the trouble is that politicians are not doing what they should. They have been trying to down play the virus and also the potential precautions that may need to be taken. A lot of sources suggest that about 10-20% of those who get it could need to be hospitalised and that could depend on any underlying health issues and age. When you get utter @#£&@ like the UK PM who lies about everything people tend not to believe whatever they say. Unless every possible case is tested it won’t be possible to track it and react appropriately.

The food thing I can understand in one way in that if you are going to be quarantined for having it that could be for about two weeks so you would need some food and provisions for that period. But what people are actually buying seems totally stupid and the stores should take some action and control what people are buying. Toilet roll is an especially baffling one as a dicky tummy is not a symptom. As long as you have staples like rice, beans and the like you should be able to survive. Have seen bread in short supply but there is flour so we make our own.

Some people may get it and not show any symptoms yet others may need hospitalisation. It will be the volume that need hospital beds above normal emergencies that will cause a lot of issues and may see those with a higher possibility of survival being chosen for care. Spanish flu infected over 25% of the population (about 500 million people) with about 3% mortality rate. - 60 million deaths. If corona has a similar mortality rate the result could be 234 million deaths worldwide. Quite a lot.

The Scottish emergency statuses;

58193A7C 422B 4F10 B548 152773D328FA

Saw this and thought it was 😂

In light of recent of panic buying UK supermarkets have introduced purchase limits.

Asda: 2 hand sanitisers, 24 toilet rolls max.
Tesco: 1 Hand sanitiser, 18 toilet rolls & 2kg rice.
Co-op: 12 rolls toilet paper, 1Kg rice.
Aldi: 2 Trumpets, 1 diving suit & a MIG welder.

heh. funny looking at people going full panic mode. meanwhile im here middle of nowhere enjoying life without a worry.

In parts of Germany all schools, universities and kindergardens get closed for some weeks.

Sounds better than our governments plan of let everyone get it for "herd immunity" and those who are in high risk groups can just.... die... i guess... :|

Users who are viewing this thread