corona panic

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
and here I'm hoping to make it to vaccination... I'd take Sputnik if I had the chance, or Astra... could care less.:D

Reactions: General_Misery
And that’s what happens when media blow possible risks out of proportions without giving any context or comparisons to other medication...

Reactions: General_Misery
Yea, u could possibly die from taking Nurofen.

Reactions: dcyper
Yea, u could possibly die from taking Nurofen.

And Aspirin would never be allowed to be sold if it were invented today. When Bayer had the choice of releasing Aspirin or Heroin they chose to release Heroin because they deemed the side effects of Aspirin to be too severe.

Just look at the risks associated with birth control for women and then why birth control for men has been abandoned so many times. The risks are the same but now they are deemed to be „too dangerous“ while doctors continue to prescribe it to young women without any second thoughts.

Seems to be the same in Germany and since Astra is only allowed for 60+ year old people every vaccinated person with MRNA above 60 years means one vaccine less for the people below 60.

You have a greater risk of blood clot through flying, taking the pill, and so on. We have had the AZ and given a choice would still have it or any of the other ones. Read any information medicines come with, even over the counter stuff, that you take and there are risks associated with all of them. Wasn't that long ago that some food colourings were carcenogenic. Even normal foodstuffs can be harmful if you eat too much of them. Same for masks and all the crap you see surrounding them. I know wearing a mask isn't the solution but in combination with distancing, using gels and so on it will help. I try and drive the safest that I can so in theory don't need to wear a seatbelt but I do because chances are it is what someone else does that will cause the accident and then I will be grateful for that belt. Yes I could die because I am trapped in a car because of the belt but the odds of that are less.

Facebook, Twitter and the media have a responsibility in all of this. Makes you wonder about the motives of all who start and spread this crap.

Certainly since having the vaccine the nanobots and tracking chip seem to be causing more lag when playing BF. Can change the TV channel just by thinking about it too. Wife and I don't say anything at all now as we communicate through the embedded chip but that is awkward when she says does my bum look big in this as she gets the honest answer now!

Hoping I will get the second dose soon with all the bug fixes, fixes, fixes, fixes, finfi fi fixes (anyone else getting lag?)

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo

Users who are viewing this thread