corona panic

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I'm ready

Attachments

• 87457255_881035619028092_1149168708212490240_o.jpg
    87457255_881035619028092_1149168708212490240_o.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 13
Language is a beautiful thing. That is one thing I really wish that at school they had made more effort to teach us a conversational language instead of doing it for a qualification. Unfortunately I am at an age where as hard as I try I cannot get fluent.

But sometimes language gets abused…

62B5C4D0 F2C3 4B6F 89B3 CDB9B79400E9

Last edited:
What people died of in London in 1721. Some of the spellings then has f instead of s. 2 people died of “purples’, what on earth was that!! Maybe that was an early form of Covid-19. 😷

E92263D0 322F 4A7E B95D 489D99F3E5FC

And how much of the electronic devices cone from China. Guess where the UK health service gets its masks from? For a bonus point exactly what region of China?

Went shopping, there was milk, wine and beer. Didn’t notice if anything was sold out as I had three of the four essentials ( coffee being the last). 😷

how you do the 😷 in in-game chat?

Joking aside, it is us older folk who are more at risk. Like a lot of viruses and flues it is any underlying health issues that increase the risk. Learn what the symptoms are and take appropriate action if you suspect you may be infected.

Old fart lecture over...

My wife works for Waitrose and in 32 years she has never seen anything like it. Monday sold out of all hand gel 1000 units (two weeks supply) all disinfect. wipes, all toilette rolls and everything with a Dettol name on it, in 4 hours (Dettol 2 hours). I can understand disinfectant but toilette rolls ?
1583619712081 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
As you say, disinfectant and similar products make sense as that has been tested and proven to be reasonable effective.

The symptoms of coronavirus are:
  • a cough
  • a high temperature
  • shortness of breath

I get that if you are quarantined that you will use loo roll but unless you are on a constant diet of take-away 🔥 curry.

It doesn’t make any sense. But when have people made sense anyway?

I think government reaction is probably the most dangerous thing.

Either trying to keep numbers low as in the US by not testing so therefore less cases to report and give the impression of it being contained. Governments not reacting quick enough to restrict movement and therefore transmission vectors. Also, news outlets seem to be blindly reporting stuff without any question or investigation.

One good thing is that there seems to be plenty of upgrade seats available for us to use our points on for a trip to the US!! 🙂

damn, recived helicopter parts, I ordered months ago from china.....

guess will fly these models in summer earliest, an let the package outside, hope it will freeze at night ^^

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 6
Don’t pop the bubble wrap. That is the way they are spreading it!!!!! They know that people cannot resist the urge to pop them. 😁😷

Someone nearby has a motorhome that hasn’t been used for ages. It is now full of toilet roll!! I get having a few sanitiser bottles in stock but why loo roll? If you have caught something that causes you to need that much time on the loo then your chances are not going to be good.

Wait! 🤔 Maybe they had a bulk order of sugar free gummy bears.

First aid disinfectant wipes/sanitizer give longer protection than the soap type sanitiser.

Users who are viewing this thread