corona panic

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Check out Ebay for Isopropyl Alcohol gold is cheaper.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Video 2020-03-15 at 22.28.03.mp4
    4.5 MB
Had to go shopping today to stock up for my mum. Places were so busy yet didn’t seem to be with folks hoarding - it was just normal stuff. A few people had dust masks on which were probably not doing anything at all. But one family, Mr, Mrs and their little sprog all had dust masks and these visors in the picture. I admired them for looking like absolute arses wearing something that probably did nothing to protect themselves. They couldn’t hear each other either so had to keep taking the visors off to speak. 🤣

Maybe they were part of some protective wear fetish group?

My mum who is in her late 80s on the news of a possible 4 month lock down…. I am at a pub quiz this evening, you coming? I also have my painting club on Tuesday and Friday and another pub quiz. Social distancing?

C16F6A41 5C0A 4FCE B904 73B75B48B1E4

Last edited:
Really tempted to go and buy a PC because if we end up being trapped at my mums house I will go demented having to watch the crap on TV that she does. Plus she has lost her hearing aid so everything you say is responded to with What? So you repeat it but louder. Then get No need to shout!

it may not be COVID-19 that is the end of her at this rate!!

FB9894A1 1416 4576 AEFB 377E96DB0D4C

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Wow
Reactions: glenwilson
We've changed, we're at least wearing gloves now :D the guy in the pink is now the Netherlands

Looks like im gonna be one of richest elites in new post corona apocalypse world. Pile of toilet paper packages in my cleaning stuff closet was even before corona higher than i am myself. :D EDIT: Maybe that was not wise to tell, now its just matter of time when people trys break in and rob them. Maybe i should consider asking from local banks if i should bring them in their vault and withdraw small parts of my fortune when needed. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Think now. There's a zombie apocalypse, the last people are looting houses and finding only toilet paper :D

Wow, i checked websites of biggest hardware stores and looks like all industrial face masks of this country are gone. I guess tube scarfs are next best thing. They are cheap, durable and you can wash them with your laundry. Im not sure how effective that is to protect yourself but i guess anything what filters air you breath and prevents touching your face is better than nothing. At least if you cough that "coughing cloud" have smaller range and that helps you dont infect others near you so easily. And even in state of emergency looking cool is nice bonus. :cool:

My supplies arrived yesterday, i got everything else but all hand washing soap bars were sold out. Looks like all my soap bars and shower gels are now better than gold becouse you cant wash your hands with gold. :D I have prescription drugs i need, painkillers, multivitamins, normal and almost forever lasting can food, water in sealed canisters, all kind of hygiene stuff, batteries and candles enough i can stay at least month inside even if electricity and water grid goes down. And couple months if i still have water running. Just in case if stuff hits the fan big time and screwed desperate people starts play battle royale game IRL here. :popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread