Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
You know what I mean ! With a PDF you normally get an index at the beginning, so as the maps are numbered it would make it easier to find the one you are looking for :cool:
Im so on the ball, I sometimes even surprise myself 😂😂

Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
There is one thing missing, an index so you dont have to scroll around looking for a particular map.
Get on it Bonny (y):)

You know what I mean ! With a PDF you normally get an index at the beginning, so as the maps are numbered it would make it easier to find the one you are looking for

In fact this is already here. This is the goal of the Word version, there is already an index, you just have to select the map you want to see instead of scrolling. But yep I could do it too for the PDF version but too lazy.

Like I said "- The Word version, it will be easier to find what you are searching with, you just have to click on the map you want. Use “display” and check the box “navigation panel”. Then you will have the list of all maps and links on the left, it will be easier to navigate."

Sans titre

You just need to learn how to use it :tbag:

Last edited:
Someone know how to destroy the crane on flag Echo on Golf of Oman 2014 ? I made a mistake in the guide, it's not due to the sandstorm so there is another way to activate it but how... ? We tried with another player but coudn't find any clue.

I think there is an ied up there. May need some C4 encouragement but would need to have a go to be sure.

Doesn't US have to have the base then you shoot the concrete hanging off the crane before the sandstorm?

I think there is an ied up there. May need some C4 encouragement but would need to have a go to be sure.
No, it's not like Firestorm, there is nowhere to put c4 to explose the crane. That's the point.

Doesn't US have to have the base then you shoot the concrete hanging off the crane before the sandstorm?
We tried and checked all around the crane and nothing appeared.

Nah we tried many times by just waiting the sandstorm and nothing happen. There must be something to do.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I didn't understand, so you just have to shot with an heavy bullet the counterweight and wait ? We tried with lots of rpg rockets and nothing happened.

According to the comments you just have to wait, there is nothing to do.

Last edited:
That's the point and no, we tried with Sleva on some rounds. Sometimes the crane is destroyed, sometimes you can wait the whole round and nothing will happen

lol but we tried with rockets and nothing happened ! lol.

Yep knew about the other thing but I don't think there is a link between both.

We finally did it with @Osman883 yesterday :

I shoot the counterweight with a single bullet like in the video from @RIZLOID, while the storm was coming and it worked. Well, I don't know if it was due to the bullet or just luck so we'll need more tests to be sure. But there was a player with us and he told us that this Levolution is "glitched". What does it mean ? This Levolution is completley broken for me lol.

I'll work on an important BF4 wiki update when I'll have time (patchnote in page 1). So if you have other ideas, don't hesitate.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread