Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
We finally did it with @Osman883 yesterday :

I shoot the counterweight with a single bullet like in the video from @RIZLOID, while the storm was coming and it worked. Well, I don't know if it was due to the bullet or just luck so we'll need more tests to be sure. But there was a player with us and he told us that this Levolution is "glitched". What does it mean ? This Levolution is completley broken for me lol.

I'll work on an important BF4 wiki update when I'll have time (patchnote in page 1). So if you have other ideas, don't hesitate.
i was on there last week....farted....and the crane collapsed under me. :unsure: :singing:

lol Glen... next time you will read the wiki... put your glasses on lol :LOL: Page 8 ;)

Sometimes you read stuff but don't actually take it in.

Sarge had SUAVed me so I was looking at a way to get a shot at him. There were others up there but it always seems to be me who got the SUAV!!! So I wandered around the corner and from a distance it looked like the enemy was up here too. Wouldn't be the first time you have snipers from both teams at the same place. Stealthily approached and wow. After playing this game from the start you find something you haven't seen before! 😀

• Haha
Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
Hanger 21

Couldn't see this mentioned in the chapter...

When in the transport pods you can steer them if you want o go to a specific point on the map. Altering the apogee will alter the distance that you travel across the map. Once launched you can press C for an external view and steer the vehicle a little left or right. You can also eject in flight using E allowing you to HALO on to a particular location.

• Haha
Haha yep indeed my bad but there is already a looot of pages for only Hangar 21.

But good idea, I will add this to the next update. (y)

So much things to add in the next update, it will be a new Bible lol

Last edited:
Pro tip as a jet pilot: These transport pods can be shot with Active Radar Missiles, also Passives and Heatseekers :p

Just found a new easter egg on Outbreak, never noticed it before :
2020 10 26 4

You don't get it? Open your eyes!

You can pick up this weapon (M160 something, you can't use the zoom on it) on a crashed heli with an emblem from Battlefield Bad Company on it. :D

Last edited:
Just found a new easter egg on Outbreak, never noticed it before :
View attachment 7599

You don't get it? Open your eyes!

You can pick up this weapon (M160 something, you can't use the zoom on it) on a crashed heli with an emblem from Battlefield Bad Company on it. :D

View attachment 7600
Its an M60 with explosive rounds and its unique to this map only :D Its always gone when I try to go and get it :confused:

Its an M160 with explosive rounds and its unique to this map only :D Its always gone when I try to go and get it :confused:
Are you sure about this? I played with it and I think it was normal bullets. :unsure:

Cause it is slow and old (I know dogs are supposed to look like their owners but PCs?) and the graphics like that don't show up. :)

Users who are viewing this thread