Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
CoquilletteUwU

CoquilletteUwU

NRU Member
28 Jun 2020
France
Hey there,

After all this time, the “little” guide testament about maps tips I promised is finally finished. See this guide as my recognition for all these good times spent together. There are 2 versions :

✅ - The Word version, it will be easier to find what you are searching with, you just have to click on the map you want. Use “display” and check the box “navigation panel”. Then you will have the list of all maps and links on the left, it will be easier to navigate.

Sans titre

✅ - Otherwise, I made the classic PDF version where you just have to scroll and read.

There will might be some updates if you let me know some errors or important missing information or some necessary improvements, but I hope it won’t be necessary lol.

Don't hesitate to give feedbacks, it gives me a great pleasure to read it after all the time spent on it.

Enjoy gentlemen, see you on the Battlefield.

PS : The Word version is available here :

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
⚠ Next update (in progress) :

-New tips
-Improvements and corrections :

Commander : Tips & informations about the link
Caspian Border : Easter egg
Guilin Peaks : Map
Gulf of Oman 2014 : Levolution
Hainan Resort : Map
Hammerhead : Map
Hangar 21 : Tips
Operation Firestorm 2014 : Map & tips
Operation Locker :
Operation Outbreak : Tips
Siege of Shanghai : Tips
Sunken Dragon : Levolution and map
Wave Breaker : Map
Battlefield 3 parachutes

-Other useful tools :

Vehicles
Specializations

Squad

-Maps in real life
-Glitchs

• Interactive website
  • Improvements and corrections for all images
  • List of useful links and guides

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nrulogo

Noobs R Us is an international and multicultural community composed by members and players all over the world.

Attachments

• Maps tips finished 1.0 PDF.pdf
    15.4 MB · Views: 52
Last edited:
i think its only possible with PDF not with word...but we can ask and blame @samoz83
Nah he explained me and he allowed me to share the Word file too but the size is too big lol, so I'll wait a bit and it will be ok (y)

Have to read it tomorrow again and start to look things up on the maps. It looks like massive work marking all the areas and stuff, just impressive!

It also permited me to learn lots of things on these maps I must admit lol. We think we know everything but in fact no. And that's interesting, to see all these easter eggs hunts especially :LOL:

Not read everything in detail but that is very impressive. I wouldn’t guess where you are from as the English is pretty darn good, and easy to read.

The only things I thought about:
  1. On Hainan you can trigger the tanker explosion when you are actually on it (not in the red zone obviously). The light appears and you can shot it from there rather than on the tower. Not sure if that was because someone was on the tower though. It doesn’t end well though!
  2. The three BBQ pipes in locker.

Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
There is one thing missing, an index so you dont have to scroll around looking for a particular map.
Get on it Bonny (y):)

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo

Users who are viewing this thread