Your Youtube Videos with your BF4 Gameplay

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Hmmm yea did a quick readthrough on what people talk about coefficient on battlefield and its just
Tim And Eric Omg GIF
Using higher coefficient helps using higher magnification scopes but not make the same 360 on them all.

Yeah that’s my problem. And I don’t want to change my settings every time I switch to a sniper rifle

New vid with lower sensitivity and different grip on mouse (from fingertip hold to palm/claw). Resulting in slower gameplay but hopefully more accurate after a lot of practise. 🤓

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Propably this is gonna be my last video, at least for some time.

My medication has again been raised to a level it largely have been affecting my vision and reaction times for the past few months and was yet again raised yesterday. Gameplay wise cant really do anything worth recording anymore except some lucky shots, so from now on wont even turn recording on and will just enjoy the game. :)

Propably this is gonna be my last video, at least for some time.

My medication has again been raised to a level it largely have been affecting my vision and reaction times for the past few months and was yet again raised yesterday. Gameplay wise cant really do anything worth recording anymore except some lucky shots, so from now on wont even turn recording on and will just enjoy the game. :)

u are crazy sniping dude i was afraid before i saw that and now i make pee when i will see u on the battlefield :D

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo and Riot_co
MORE VIDEOS!!!! So nice edit:) (ekhm, stop roadkilling me with f35, it gives me headache lol)

I did a bit of exploration in my clip folder too ;)🎥

Really like the jet videos.

And the last scene :LOL: If it's hardcore/friendly fire, don't let me have C4 and flashbangs. At least if Cocka is not there to eat those :D
PS: It only happens to squad mates. Especially the commander as the spawn point or when one C4 could get multiple people. Caution: hardcore mode with me as squad mate is at your own risk.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ArchangeVll
Really like the jet videos.

And the last scene :LOL: If it's hardcore/friendly fire, don't let me have C4 and flashbangs. At least if Cocka is not there to eat those :D
Thanks ! It means a lot since you're the one that got me into jets :D
And don't worry for the friendly fire, I'll be happy to return it next time 😏

• Love
Reactions: We4re0ne
I did a bit of exploration in my clip folder too ;)🎥

I remember too well that roadkill at 1:30! It came out of nowhere and almost shat myself. Also getting kej right after that. Priceless, like seen in the reactions on chat! xD
Also very nice video overall! :cool:

New montage, pls don't mind about music lol (and of course about editing this video, because I know it's awful).
Cheers

Lets try this again ^^

Lots of clips but short song so now this is only for hunting birds. Maybe next one has none of that in it :unsure:

Time will tell.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread