Your Youtube Videos with your BF4 Gameplay

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Forgot about these. Need to do a new one for the 10k kill.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: SoulsEater
They do end up taking up a load of room. Even with a couple of servers and external arrays housekeeping needs to be done. 😕

Forgot about these. Need to do a new one for the 10k kill
lots of kills already :eek:, just saw that you made a video of the falkirk boatlift! that lift is amazing and gets me super nerdy, the physics in work is amazing! only takes about 1.5kw for it to lift a boat, and its self balancing because a boat displaces water = to its weight.

also be careful with storing data, or you will end up like me datahoarding and having almost 0,25PB of storage

My main paranoia is about photo storage. So have 2 back-ups at home. 1 disk at my Mum's house and 2tb cloud storage.

I have never been on the wheel - is on our list of todos but at the moment is off limits. We also have the Kelpies nearby too.

IMG 3657 IMG 3652 Falkirk Wheel

i have a of side backup too sadly its not affordable for me to back up the full 0.25PB somewhere else. only have the most important things backed up. as most of my data is "useless" except that I do a lot of seeding for torrents.

I love the pictures !! especially the one of the wheel, the color scheme is perfect! that's definitely one for the books

After 400 hours in BF4 i finaliy decided to give the heli's a shot. 2 hours in the test range. and 1 hour in game. this is how i did in a half empty match. im quite proud :)

I would have put 4000+ hours in this game if I didn't take a big 6 year break from gaming sadly my puberty and stuff hit me hard and trew me all the way down the gutter. I'm so happy being back and playing my favourite game again.

That probably why I enjoyed your guys server so much because even to I didn't known all of you I still had players in the game which gave me the feeling of not playing completely on my own.

@We4re0ne nice job there mate xD

This one was so awesome. I was sneaking behind it as it came out of redzone to C4 it. Put down three C4, saw I got smoke with me and decided to throw that one first for some special effects. Just as I wanted to hit the button I saw that nobody is in the AA anymore and got in :LOL:

Moved a bit away from them, suddenly was stuck in that fucking hole in the middle of nowhere. When our AA tried to rescue me, he got fucked up too :D Took a few minuted to get free again. And just after it @leandre0310 came to destroy my stolen Antiair 😭

Battlefield 4 Screenshot 20201128   12545183

This one was so awesome. I was sneaking behind it as it came out of redzone to C4 it. Put down three C4, saw I got smoke with me and decided to throw that one first for some special effects. Just as I wanted to hit the button I saw that nobody is in the AA anymore and got in :LOL:

Moved a bit away from them, suddenly was stuck in that fucking hole in the middle of nowhere. When our AA tried to rescue me, he got fucked up too :D Took a few minuted to get free again. And just after it @leandre0310 came to destroy my stolen Antiair 😭

View attachment 8110
I also have the tries to help u put captured, when i maby go later tp

Oeps x_x

Mate do u use vegas? because if yes it looks like u made a mistake u dint deactivatet resampling ^^ u have to deactivate it Always

Users who are viewing this thread