Your Youtube Videos with your BF4 Gameplay

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
shooting the simpsons GIF

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Love
Reactions: Scoot and Riot_co
Drunk and bored as EU servers are empty and 2042 wont start a match without players. So made this quickie! 😁

I wish to play this game so much and its friday!.........

Did a video to low my pain so heres some clips from the day and day before before i started my break.

Still wanna play even more so did not help! :confused:

I really want to keep this page alive so EVERYONE just keep posting clips of your gameplay!

Does not matter if its good or funny or just something you enjoy doing. Please do it more! :)

New little video :D
More sniping in it this time, blame Blugi and Kej ;)

New little video :D
More sniping in it this time, blame Blugi and Kej ;)

Awesome video loved it! 😍

As more people seem to be doing sniping, should i go full reverse and start playing more with other guns? 😆

When boys dropped their montages, they motivated me to move my lazy ass and do the same. Sharing fresh video, maybe not good as Blugi's or Daba's, but I'm trying ok? 🤪

• Love
Reactions: lakaelo and blugi21
Really asking myself how on earth you are able to hit with those quickscope and mouse movement. I don't even hit with a sniper when I don't move and the enemy does neither.

Reactions: lakaelo
Really asking myself how on earth you are able to hit with those quickscope and mouse movement. I don't even hit with a sniper when I don't move and the enemy does neither.
Its really learning to know how the snipers handle, bullets fly at longer distances and then getting it into muscle memory with lot of practise. One key element when moving around while sniping is to let go of WASD while shooting! Otherwise the bullet wont go where aiming at. Also against "normal" thought its better to use high sensitivity while sniping so you can make quick aim corrections and follow up shots. Kej goes into extreme with his sensitivity and i love it! Cant do that myself. :love:

Good example is the clip at 2:25 mark where he does really quick aims to the head and after he misses, can do evasion maneuvers while gun is reloading and then do the second shot.

You can even do zouzou jumps and sway cancellation with snipers like with any other gun after some practise:

Reactions: We4re0ne
Its really learning to know how the snipers handle, bullets fly at longer distances and then getting it into muscle memory with lot of practise. One key element when moving around while sniping is to let go of WASD while shooting! Otherwise the bullet wont go where aiming at. Also against "normal" thought its better to use high sensitivity while sniping so you can make quick aim corrections and follow up shots. Kej goes into extreme with his sensitivity and i love it! Cant do that myself. :love:

Good example is the clip at 2:25 mark where he does really quick aims to the head and after he misses, can do evasion maneuvers while gun is reloading and then do the second shot.

You can even do zouzou jumps and sway cancellation with snipers like with any other gun after some practise:

Blugi as always can explain with details and make fun of me:ROFLMAO: my answers have 0 value lol im sorry guys

• Le Cock
Reactions: blugi21

I have tried picking up Snipers again but am currently extremely confused with the BF4 sensitivity settings. Because I am almost always running an AEK/SCAR/ACWR/G18 with Coyote sight, all my settings are adjusted to that. I have 4% sensitivity, Zoom Sensitivity at 100%, ADS FOV scaling On, Uniform Soldier Aiming On wiht 0% coefficient and all Sight scalings set to 100%. This means I have the exact same cm/360° turn for Hipfire and ADS with the Coyote sight. Which works great for me. Now the problem is, when I pick up a Sniper with a higher magnification scope, all of that flies out of the window and it takes like 1m mouse movement to make a 360 turn. For example, I can't even track a heli flying because I can't keep up moving my hand. So I thought, that's what the Uniform Soldier Aiming coefficient is for and turned it up to 178%. Still takes ages though, not practical

So is there a way to make all ADS and hipfire movement sensitivity exactly the same? Meaning no matter whether I am hipfiring, aiming through a Coyote sight, ACOG sight or an 8x sight, my cm/360° stay exactly the same? Otherwise I can't aim because my muscle memory is not working when I constantly have to adjust to a different sensitivity. I can't seem to figure it out....

I have tried picking up Snipers again but am currently extremely confused with the BF4 sensitivity settings. Because I am almost always running an AEK/SCAR/ACWR/G18 with Coyote sight, all my settings are adjusted to that. I have 4% sensitivity, Zoom Sensitivity at 100%, ADS FOV scaling On, Uniform Soldier Aiming On wiht 0% coefficient and all Sight scalings set to 100%. This means I have the exact same cm/360° turn for Hipfire and ADS with the Coyote sight. Which works great for me. Now the problem is, when I pick up a Sniper with a higher magnification scope, all of that flies out of the window and it takes like 1m mouse movement to make a 360 turn. For example, I can't even track a heli flying because I can't keep up moving my hand. So I thought, that's what the Uniform Soldier Aiming coefficient is for and turned it up to 178%. Still takes ages though, not practical

So is there a way to make all ADS and hipfire movement sensitivity exactly the same? Meaning no matter whether I am hipfiring, aiming through a Coyote sight, ACOG sight or an 8x sight, my cm/360° stay exactly the same? Otherwise I can't aim because my muscle memory is not working when I constantly have to adjust to a different sensitivity. I can't seem to figure it out....
For what ive read and understood, using Coefficient at 178 gives the same sensitivity to all scopes when using 16:9 monitor. 133 is for 4:3 monitors and 0 disables it which is why it might feel good only with scopes with zero magnification. I myself have it at 178.

So I thought, that's what the Uniform Soldier Aiming coefficient is for and turned it up to 178%. Still takes ages though, not practical
You just need to rebuild your muscle memory if you have been using 0% coefficient. I bet it feels weird at first 😁

For what ive read and understood, using Coefficient at 178 gives the same sensitivity to all scopes when using 16:9 monitor. 133 is for 4:3 monitors and 0 disables it which is why it might feel good only with scopes with zero magnification. I myself have it at 178.

Yeah the problem is, when I put it at 178%, I have different cm/360° with Coyote and 8x. And that’s super hard to work with. Meaning if I am ADS and want to track a target, I need to use different speeds for Coyote and 8x. And I am already playing at such a low sensitivity that I would need a second desk for sniping…

Yeah the problem is, when I put it at 178%, I have different cm/360° with Coyote and 8x. And that’s super hard to work with. Meaning if I am ADS and want to track a target, I need to use different speeds for Coyote and 8x. And I am already playing at such a low sensitivity that I would need a second desk for sniping…
Hmmm yea did a quick readthrough on what people talk about coefficient on battlefield and its just
Tim And Eric Omg GIF
Using higher coefficient helps using higher magnification scopes but not make the same 360 on them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Akhara