Your Youtube Videos with your BF4 Gameplay

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Wanted to make a video with only infantry sniping and as i went through my last weeks clips i noticed that 99% of them was against helicopters or other vehicles. 😂 Still managed to scrape some infantry clips for this video. Normal gameplay to show how god damn fun sniping can be! 😀

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Been playing 2042 today and thought to make a video about it. Kinda an intro to upcoming 2042 videos. Is it ok if i make 2042 videos here or should it be in other thread?

Well anyhow here is some shots at those damn little birds and a killstreak. ^^

Cracking Up Reaction GIF

Edit: Hehe this was just a joke and im not gonna make videos on 2042. The game sucks! 🤣

Last edited:
Some of us know that ive been ordered a 3 week long ban from using mouse with my right hand (also any other activities ;)) and so would not play so much lately. For what ive played has been perving, some commandor and sad trying with DS4 controller. DS4 was clunky, sticks deadzones were off and there seemed to be an acceleration (console players know this). Been also playing 2042 with DS4 and it handled little better compared to 4. But OMG today ( well yesterday) i decided to try DS5 controller on 2042 and the controls were so much better! The deadzones were actually what i put there in the settings and there was no stick acceleration (when off in menu). Now i was interested to try if its also better on BF4. Oh boy it was and i wanted to try playing on our server today and had so much fun against kbm users xD.

Well honestly it did not go so good but i think quite well for controller vs kbm. x) Managed even snipe some pilots xD

Made this vid from today. All playing with Dualshock 5 controller.

Most of them are like normal encounters on PC, but what can i say, im playng with controller xD

Last edited:

latest video montage, far from best, but hopefully fun <3

• Love
Reactions: blugi21 and lakaelo
Almost beat my old record today but sadly it still remains at 8.

cat love GIF

Maybe someday......

You are a freak!

Because of you i am scared of snipers and i have learned flying backwards to subjects like the tower in Shanghai :D

I think me and kej should never touch LAVs again! 😂 For 5 minutes we kept getting stuck on terrain on our turns and then pushing each others to help out. Then at the end we just kept stuck to each other. I have never laughed to hard during a BF4 game before! Were such pro drivers! 🤣🤣🤣

Sadly got only one minute of footage xD

I think me and kej should never touch LAVs again! 😂 For 5 minutes we kept getting stuck on terrain on our turns and then pushing each others to help out. Then at the end we just kept stuck to each other. I have never laughed to hard during a BF4 game before! Were such pro drivers! 🤣🤣🤣

Looks like the two flies that had sex on my smartphone a few hours ago.

stuck whores

• Haha
Reactions: blugi21 and Riot_co

Put this under the video and it will be complete :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo and blugi21

Users who are viewing this thread