Your Youtube Videos with your BF4 Gameplay

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
So pissed of by the 2042 launch! Been playing BF4 today instead and had so much fun with all the guys!

Decided to do a quickie from todays clips to show how fun this game can be! :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Yay
  • Love
Reactions: Ch8nge and Riot_co
So pissed of by the 2042 launch! Been playing BF4 today instead and had so much fun with all the guys!

Decided to do a quickie from todays clips to show how fun this game can be! :)

i only can commend to refund bf2042 so EA learn that there customer not will to take all this shit anymore. when they loosing money that is the only way they are willing to learn. and no matter if you buy the game again in some weeks. the commercial success from the first weeks is the hitmark they have to explain to there shareholders.

i only can commend to refund bf2042 so EA learn that there customer not will to take all this shit anymore. when they loosing money that is the only way they are willing to learn. and no matter if you buy the game again in some weeks. the commercial success from the first weeks is the hitmark they have to explain to there shareholders.

🤣🤣🤣 man you are angry!! I can imagine a quality or customer relations dude telling to the produktmanager that the game has problems at launch

Then the product manager tells them to wait and chill, and shows this graph🤣🤣:

Kubler ross change curve optimised

• Haha
Reactions: Riot_co and lakaelo
🤣🤣🤣 man you are angry!! I can imagine a quality or customer relations dude telling to the produktmanager that the game has problems at launch

Then the product manager tells them to wait and chill, and shows this graph🤣🤣:

View attachment 14947
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: the change curve is not really fitting into my point of view. i am more into the "act now" position. ;) (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Ch8nge
@Wolf_NH1 made a joke about me sniping with doom music and it kept haunting my mind. So i had to do a quick one from the footage i got today! xD

@Wolf_NH1 made a joke about me sniping with doom music and it kept haunting my mind. So i had to do a quick one from the footage i got today! xD

you killed lakaelo-light a lot :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Riot_co
i cant believe it but i got HSK banned again when making the clip lolol
its the ending :D

was watching a lot of your video and all you can see is the proof that your are very skilled and you aiming at the right position ( head ). so when you get a hit, the chance is very high that you will get a headshot. but there is nothing to see where i would say its dodgy. (y)

Yeah it shows that you almost always aim for the head. But it also shows, that you miss plenty of times as well. If they don’t unban you after that then they’re stupid

Reactions: lakaelo
Update: they unbanned me and gave me exception to the AC I can play freely now :D what a journey that was lol.

And exactly like @lakaelo when playing on pistol only I honestly don't care about my KD so I don't go for the spam body shots but I just play to hit head because it's quite relaxing and satisfying. I got a good vid out it anyway ;D

• Yay
Reactions: lakaelo and Akhara
Battlefield 2042s launch was a catastrophe so i stayed with bf4. Here is some more camping. ^^

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: lakaelo and Riot_co
Question that needs honest answers!

You who have watched my latest yt videos, do you like those more "cinematic" ones with only music OR videos that are shorter and with all sounds but kinda build around the music OR just clip after clip with music at the background (like this latest one)?

All opinions are welcome and i will also like to hear every pros and cons that comes to your minds about my vids. :)

I like doing these and will continue to do them so every feedback is more than welcome. ^^

You who have watched my latest yt videos, do you like those more "cinematic" ones with only music OR videos that are shorter and with all sounds but kinda build around the music OR just clip after clip with music at the background (like this latest one)?

All opinions are welcome and i will also like to hear every pros and cons that comes to your minds about my vids. :)

I like doing these and will continue to do them so every feedback is more than welcome. ^^
I like your videos, always “davai davai style”, sniper but not a camper 😄

I vote option #2: Sound + music ❤️

Pls more t-bag

Reactions: blugi21

Depends on the type of clips u have, for me sound + music if you have short impressive clips. Only game sound when you have long clips (30+ sec)

Blugi presents: life of a camper!

This is a longer one so grab on to your cocks and maybe (if your other hand is still available) a beverage. :cool:

Impressions : Feeling sad for chamad, flying little bird is not safe anymore, loved it.

Users who are viewing this thread