Your Youtube Videos with your BF4 Gameplay

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
tihs kom
is
awsome
crazy!
wait what is your shooting button? same one??
i will give it a try <3 ty
@Riot_co noo this is just a stupid joke of mine because I almost always jump and shoot so I'm joking about mouse_1 jump it's just on space bar :) but I spamm it alot

• Haha
Reactions: Riot_co
@Riot_co noo this is just a stupid joke of mine because I almost always jump and shoot so I'm joking about mouse_1 jump it's just on space bar :) but I spamm it alot
o man haha doode :D hahaha im crying laughing here. you cock ! XDDDDDDDDDD you be sapma-lot-man. Doode that really does look unhuman. But i noticed when my game runs smoother to get those kind of kills and movement becomes much more fluid.

Made a new personal record today! 5 pilotsnipes in a single game. Made a video of it plus included other clips to fill up the song. 🥳

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Love
Reactions: Riot_co and Scoot
Made a new personal record today! 5 pilotsnipes in a single game. Made a video of it plus included other clips to fill up the song. 🥳

blugi im highly highly impressed with your sniper skills

• Love
Reactions: blugi21
what do you guys think of this ?

Holy shit. I don't get how you can jump down the stairs into 4 enemies while reloading and none of them get you. I would be dead as soon as I come around the corner even without reloading.

Reactions: lakaelo
Holy shit. I don't get how you can jump down the stairs into 4 enemies while reloading and none of them get you. I would be dead as soon as I come around the corner even without reloading.
Its about hitbox manipulation. Needs lots of learning how to do the moves plus very good aim. Loved the video @CapHunterx 😍

I sure cant do that :D

Reactions: lakaelo and Riot_co
Its about hitbox manipulation. Needs lots of learning how to do the moves plus very good aim. Loved the video @CapHunterx 😍

I sure cant do that :D
Yeh it's the ones I slide on the ground are hitbox manipulations but the jumping is not really messing with the hitbox it's just really hard to keep track of me. Usually the reaction time is to slow to track me. I have to say its really hard to pull of for example if I'm facing a enemy jumping just makes me jump towards them but I want to move side ways so while your shooting you have to flick to the right jump and then look back at the enemy. This only works well I'd you can instantly aim back at them. It's all about outsmarting and making yourself hard to hit. Just lots of practice :D

• Love
Reactions: lakaelo and Riot_co
ok just watched it on big screen and , idk what to say... i was thinking, how... i know its wierd but , wow. I was joking before but u trully dance to the rthym of the game and it shows. It is trully beautifull to watch. I showed it to wifey and she was ammazed to! She never played a game. Its like you hit every key at the exact right moment.. just wow. It really does look like art <3

Yeh it's the ones I slide on the ground are hitbox manipulations but the jumping is not really messing with the hitbox it's just really hard to keep track of me. Usually the reaction time is to slow to track me. I have to say its really hard to pull of for example if I'm facing a enemy jumping just makes me jump towards them but I want to move side ways so while your shooting you have to flick to the right jump and then look back at the enemy. This only works well I'd you can instantly aim back at them. It's all about outsmarting and making yourself hard to hit. Just lots of practice :D
Yea there are offcourse the known movement glitches like zouzous etc but i have to ask an honest queation! You think those what you do are normal movements? Well ye i know they are normal cause they are in the game but crouch jumping, quick flicking etc (hit box manipulation) imbued the actual movement glitches. Might be that im just little jelly but everytime i know Cap is on the enemy team and i shoot at one to the HEAD straight and does zero damage i know it was you. :D Those god damn hitboxes! I wanna learn them too! <3

I love them heliwhores! :D

• Wow
Reactions: Scoot and lakaelo
Yea there are offcourse the known movement glitches like zouzous etc but i have to ask an honest queation! You think those what you do are normal movements? Well ye i know they are normal cause they are in the game but crouch jumping, quick flicking etc (hit box manipulation) imbued the actual movement glitches. Might be that im just little jelly but everytime i know Cap is on the enemy team and i shoot at one to the HEAD straight and does zero damage i know it was you. :D Those god damn hitboxes! I wanna learn them too! <3
well, the jumping yes and no. the normal movement me jumping using crouch are not affecting the hitbox at all. even the vouzou doesnt effect hitbox it just extremly hard to hit because it moves so fast. there is only one that really is messing up hitboxes is the vault out of the water. i can make tuttorial if you like?

well, the jumping yes and no. the normal movement me jumping using crouch are not affecting the hitbox at all. even the vouzou doesnt effect hitbox it just extremly hard to hit because it moves so fast. there is only one that really is messing up hitboxes is the vault out of the water. i can make tuttorial if you like?
No need. There are tutorials in youtube already. I just need to practise alot before i can use the movement for my benefit. :D

• Love
Reactions: CapHunterx
thor GIF

There is something for @ItsDABAUZZ too! :D

Users who are viewing this thread