Your Youtube Videos with your BF4 Gameplay

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Alright, probably one of my last bf4 clips ever, made a short 2-minute heli tow video !
Yes this man can do other things beside stealing dogtags lol

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Damn nice man! 😍

Reactions: Ch8nge
Been having some motivation issues so did not do any video last week. To patch this up here is a quickly made one from the past 2 weeks. 😁
Forgot to adjust sound levels so they are little too loud and breaks. Rookie mistake or just lack of coffee.... :cautious:

Been having some motivation issues so did not do any video last week. To patch this up here is a quickly made one from the past 2 weeks. 😁
Forgot to adjust sound levels so they are little too loud and breaks. Rookie mistake or just lack of coffee.... :cautious:

damn you are shredding mate, nice vid

• Yay
Reactions: blugi21
had a free day Monday so i decided to make a new montage there are old clips :)

Did not play much last week so dont have much content to use but here is something from today and yesterday. Included couple longer ones so you can see my awkward playstyle. xD

I think im not gonna make anymore weekly clips in youtube. Maybe something but not so often. ^^

Did not play much last week so dont have much content to use but here is something from today and yesterday. Included couple longer ones so you can see my awkward playstyle. xD

I think im not gonna make anymore weekly clips in youtube. Maybe something but not so often. ^^

It was you! You stole our heli. Flood zone map. All heli! 😂 I hope my stinger didn't bother you much
GIF by Star Wars

• Haha
Reactions: blugi21

thats a shit video :D :D

What's that first song called? I know it but can't remember where from....

And I don't even hit targets that don't move at all …

I'm so happy that i was apple to play again so i made this vid from yesterday. :) Statistically everything is going strongly down but i had fun and got couple lucky shots. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread