What happened so far

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Dear Osman, I wish you all the best for your operation and I hope that you will find strength with each new day.

Reactions: Osman883
Hey again

After the last surgery, 3 months have passed and so far i didn't have any complications. Retinal detachment illness in my right eye is completely recovered.

But since i had 4 surgeries in 5 months, they told me that there would be a cataract too. I also shared it with you 3 months ago.

Tomorrow i will go on a cataract surgery. If everything goes fine, that will be my last surgery in my eye and i won't have any more problems.

I hope i will join you in a couple of weeks.

I grateful for your support, it means a lot to me.

See you soon :)
waiting to see u back in action

Hi all

Finally i returned from my illness. Actually cataract surgery fully heals in a month but i decided to wait three weeks more. Surgery was successfull and i didn't have any pain or any kind of problem. In the first days i was seeing like i was looking into binoculars but my sight got wider day by day and when i talked with people who had cataract surgery, they told that they had the same binoculars view but it is recovered by time.

They also said that my retina which caused five surgeries over the last nine months is perfectly strong and i won't have any complications after it. From now on i will have a routine doctor check in every 2 months and they will track my other eye in order not to have that detachment sickness again.

My right eye which had detachment and cataract was - 6,50 myopic and after cataract surgery now it is -2,00 myopic. My other healthy left eye is -5,50 myopic.

Actually if i don't have any injury or sickness, i only go every year for check-up and one and half year for dentist. So going to eye check in every 2 months may be boring but i don't like to have the same problem again.

Since i don't have any more problem with my eye, i will join you in game.

All that time, i have seen great wishes and support from you so i like to thank yo again. I am grateful. :)

Hi all

Finally i returned from my illness. Actually cataract surgery fully heals in a month but i decided to wait three weeks more. Surgery was successfull and i didn't have any pain or any kind of problem. In the first days i was seeing like i was looking into binoculars but my sight got wider day by day and when i talked with people who had cataract surgery, they told that they had the same binoculars view but it is recovered by time.

They also said that my retina which caused five surgeries over the last nine months is perfectly strong and i won't have any complications after it. From now on i will have a routine doctor check in every 2 months and they will track my other eye in order not to have that detachment sickness again.

My right eye which had detachment and cataract was - 6,50 myopic and after cataract surgery now it is -2,00 myopic. My other healthy left eye is -5,50 myopic.

Actually if i don't have any injury or sickness, i only go every year for check-up and one and half year for dentist. So going to eye check in every 2 months may be boring but i don't like to have the same problem again.

Since i don't have any more problem with my eye, i will join you in game.

All that time, i have seen great wishes and support from you so i like to thank yo again. I am grateful. :)
Glad to hear your eye is better! :D

now, that your eye surgery is done, you can do your face surgery so you will be a really "good looking" guy like me :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

but without joking. i am very glad to hear that your eye problems now hopefully gone and i think / belive it was a hard time to stay strong and not going into some desperation in all this long time to recover. (y)

This is really good news indeed and I am really happy for you.
You have been walking the long road to recovery with so much patience and stamina that we all are breathing a sigh of relief now.
It's great to have you back! :)

Good to hear that.
Welcome back, Osman, I am looking forward to meeting you on the battlefield again.(y)

Users who are viewing this thread