What happened so far

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Osman883

Osman883

NRU Member
15 Feb 2020
İstanbul
Hi all

I red all of your comments and best wishes but i couldn't reply. Thank you for all. I am glad to be a part of NRU🙏. After the surgery, today i can look at cell phone again.

The issue with my eye is called retinal detachment.

There was a cut inside the retina and by time it was getting larger. At the surgery, it is united to retina with silicone. They said that surgery was very successful at thursday. And today they say that silicone is in very well condition.

Total recovery will take a couple of months and remaining silicone will be removed with another surgery. After 2 weeks i may be able continue my daily life. I will go to doctor at Thursday again and they will check its situation and also my left eye.

After the surgery at thursday, i have been lying with with right eye closed and today the bandage is removed and now my right eye is open. The lines in it are disappeared and now i see blurry with it. Although they told me not to look in cell phone or pc monitor for a while, i am writing this with closing my right eye.

I hope i will be able to utilise pc as soon as possible. This is the situation so far. I may not be able to write for a while again.

Thank you again all.

Glad to hear the surgery went well. Wishing you a speedy recovery Osman!

Reactions: Osman883
glad to hear you're getting better mate! Speedy recovery!

Also you have quite the job getting back to top after riz takes the number 1 back 🤣

Great to hear your surgery was successful. Take the time and rest your eye :)

Take it easy, listen to what they say and come back soon (y).
Im keeping the top spot warm for you :)

Dear Osman, thank you very much for informing us.
I do hope that you will be feeling a little bit better day by day.
You are in all our warmest thoughts as you recover from your surgery.

We miss you and we are waiting for you.
Please take extra good care, my friend.

Really miss you on the battlefield mate, but health is firs and foremost. Hope you get well soon Os! Now stop being a winky face 😉and give your eyes a rest

Good morning all

Thank you all for your good wishes. After 3 weeks, today i am looking at my pc monitor again.

One month passed after the surgery and i went to doctor check in every week. After this week check, they said that the cutted part is
perfectly recovered and my retina is healthy. At April 15, the silicone will be removed with second surgery and i will be fully recovered.
Also They said that i can continue my daily life day by day. But my eye is still sensitive to screens and i will continue to keep away from screens
for a little bit more.

These 2 months will be hard but at least only one month is left.

Users who are viewing this thread