What happened so far

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
just good to hear you doing better now osman. what are weeks or month, when its going to be healthy and/or a full recover. stay strong and unwavering and take your time to give your eye the time it need to heal.

we could also just ban you for the next 4 weeks, so you can not play, your eyes can even more heal and our KD would be also glad. so a win for all :unsure:(y):tbag::tbag:

• Yay
Reactions: Osman883
Oh good, something for me to look forward to :(

Good to hear you're doing better :)

I have been hearing cataract illness from too many people and i thought my retinal detachment illness is rare. But they say that it is also common in myopic people and it doesn't depend on your weight, blood sugar or your life style. My right eye is 6,50 and my left eye is 5,50. I have been using contact lenses for the last 20 years, i only use glasses in home. After all this they will keep track of my other eye in order not to have the same issue.

Last edited:
Spectating is fun too, do it from 3-4 meters :) with some beers and take care of your self :)

• Yay
Experiencing illness and its related emotional upheaval ("Why me?" "Why now?") can throw off our entire world.
Your inner strength, Osman, helps you persevere until this storm has finally passed.
This is not a hackneyed phrase, I really mean it: Please never forget that we will be there for you.

Wishing you a fast recovery.
I can't wait to see you get back on your feet.
Get well soon, mate.

You're gonna have a lot of work ahead of ya if ya wanna reclaim that number 1 spot xD but in all seriousness, get better soon mate!

• Yay
Thank you Laka, since we are still in İstanbul we are ok but if my eye was healthy, i would be in our summer house in Bodrum at Aegean coast where wildfires are still burning in that region. We have wildfires in Aegean coast and Mediterranean coast. I have never seen so much fire at the same time with that impact. Current situation is terrible unfortunately.

Saw a forest fire when we were in Oregon a few years ago. It was nothing like what places are experiencing now but was still very scary - even from 100m away on the road you could feel the heat through the cars windows. Hope the fires can be dealt with and everyone stays safe.

Probably not going to happen but Im booked to go there to the SW coast next month....Its such a shame as it is such a beautiful part of the world.
Since the pandemic, had to cancel 4 trips there so far. Hope it doesnt spoil too much of that natural beauty.....Im gutted :cry:

Dear Osman, please take good care of yourself - in every respect.

Users who are viewing this thread