Trailer Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
okay. servers are back on. playing medic is quite okay. mari will hate it i think: if u press the button for medic pack or box you through it immideately in the direction you are looking.

if you pull out the reviving tool it takes 2-3 seconds to load it's chock power before you can revive someone.

the next thing to mention about tanks and other vehicles that have a massive ammo to shoot is that it takes a million of secs bafore you can shoot the next magazine or next canon bullet in tank.

next thunderstorm is arriving here. time to turn off the pc and switch of all sockets :( :( :(

oh, that sounds brilliant in my ears. lol no more every cock runs around as medic to get easy points and also the vehiclewhores got a kick in the ass. LMAO

damn right. you have to play more in squads and take care of each other as i understood the best gameplay so far. :) very well done, dice. no more i am the law and you have not the right to kick me guys!!! yeahaaaaaaaa :) :) :) .) :) :) :)

2-3 secs...no prob for the nurse :)..I won't let my fellow soldiers die without trying to save them first!
Is it like bf3 when u revive someone, they don't lose a life?

2-3 secs...no prob for the nurse :)..I won't let my fellow soldiers die without trying to save them first!
Is it like bf3 when u revive someone, they don't lose a life?

i think so. didn't checked the score board.

Some of this shit looks pretty amazing, [video=youtube;FHzhinTX1q4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FHzhinTX1q4[/video]

just wait to see how they fuck up the game dynamic & ranking system!

Wow that looks realy impressive you can see all the differences they have made, but if you i think with out watching a video like that in game you probably wouldn't tell realy

Water effects plus waves
trees
dust
smoke
Particles etc
How the wind effects all of these together realy does look good
Roll on October :D

but have they fixed their netcode mainly their hitreg detection.....

course not stupid, how the fuck would they charge us for that???

oooo possibly a new role
XOAvEm3.png

oooo possibly a new role
XOAvEm3.png

Prob just caught with their pants down for not having counted the math. "31 will be fixed to 32 in a future patch".

Pros
Female soldiers

Cons
Everything else

I mean commanders on tablets anywhere. Even when the kids are not on their computers and the parents finally get them on a road trip they can still mess your shit up on a server?
Skyscrapers. Camping snipers much?
"BF4 supposed to be what BF3 should have".. Says VERY poor sales speech to me and that they can't be bothered making anything playable as long as they get money for it. BF3 has become worse than it was a couple months after release.

meh mostly stuff we've seen b4 & the boat combat looks gay!! the china map looks promising tho maybe another dragon valley in the making?

oh & the premium sell pisses me off big!!

Looks so much like BF3 and there was only couple years between BF3 and 4... Im really hoping BF4 have something new and cool to offer but these trailers makes me fear it's just rip off prized "expansion pack" and EA starts spam new BF-game every year like their sport games. BF2014 with 2 new guns and flashbang grenade, coming out next year etc... :(

Users who are viewing this thread