Trailer Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
2 gadgets at one time i dont think i can handle that lol

looks like all of us wasted our money on bf3 and should have just waited for bf4, looks like bf4 is aimed at proper bf2 fans

I think whether its good or bad, 90% of people who have played bf2 or bf3 will buy it

I think whether its good or bad, 90% of people who have played bf2 or bf3 will buy it

i will. bought that preorder box for 5 euro in media markt. downloaded trial yesterday. when will be any servers online????

thx, chefs.

i am very excited how my system will react on the game recommendation.

my loadout is saved so far. game can start. i was wondering why there is a medic sign next to the supporter class and next to the assault class is the ammo sign? because only the the assault guy can revive and the supporter has the ammo boxes or packs. and what is the difference between a ammo box and a ammo pack? the size and weight or what?

Last edited:
I think the ammo/health box is the standard one we know that goes on the ground that replenishes everyone in proximity to it

The ammo/health packs can be given to a single player I think

i just want to know how the revives work....hopefully same as bf2 and bf3, not bc2 lameness!

You have to carry them to your humvee, take them back to the field hospital back at base and play one of 4 medics who sit there all game healing people each which takes about 15 minutes each :)

just looked on Amazon and BF4 is only £35.99 with China Rising Pack, and some guide.
On origin its £54.99 with China Rising and 3 gold drop things. Better be good for the extra £20!

okay mari.

i will drop my repair tool tonight for you and try to play a round as a medic. (still don't know why they messed that battlelog screen up. look at attachment. anyway...) i will tell u how it feels tomorrow. i hope dice does sth about those dead bodies stucked in the ground up to their knees "staring at me in their jesus christ pose".

Attachments

• medic.jpg
    medic.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 26
Support with xm25 and basically unlimited ammo doesn't sound like a good idea

Support with xm25 and basically unlimited ammo doesn't sound like a good idea

take a close look at the icons next to supporter and assault class and than look who got the reviving tool and who got ammo !?!?!?

So which is wrong I take it the top icons are just in the wrong place?

AW: Trailer Thread

I hope they make the Support into Medic with big guns and the assault into the GL-Guy with ammo just as in Bad Company

okay. servers are back on. playing medic is quite okay. mari will hate it i think: if u press the button for medic pack or box you through it immideately in the direction you are looking.

if you pull out the reviving tool it takes 2-3 seconds to load it's chock power before you can revive someone.

the next thing to mention about tanks and other vehicles that have a massive ammo to shoot is that it takes a million of secs bafore you can shoot the next magazine or next canon bullet in tank.

next thunderstorm is arriving here. time to turn off the pc and switch of all sockets :( :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread