Trailer Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Looks damn good, i have to admit it. :p Im really waiting thursday, im so gonna sleep on backseat of Corolla front of store waiting it opens and i get my copy of preordered BF4. <333 Lol in these moments in life im so happy im forever alone single. :rolleyes:

Lol looks like now you can use C4 in water and swim to blow up boat whores. :D

lol mini, must admit some of that trailer did get me slightly moist...... jets flying through city looks pretty epic

- - - Updated - - -

I can't wait to join u in I/o Mari. I will be there soon enough.I can't wait for good bf4 hit reg.even in beta it was better than bf3

- - - Updated - - -

I can't wait to join u in I/o Mari. I will be there soon enough.I can't wait for good bf4 hit reg.even in beta it was better than bf3

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Cool :)
So cool, that you had to write twice :D :D

Im propably in too with that IO plan after i get enough spawnraped by vehicle whores. :rolleyes:

i'm sure after a few days of getting owned by jets & helo I will be up for some I/o.....

Reviews I have read so far aren't filling me with excitement, there seems to be a general 'yeah its pretty good' attitude towards the game from reviewers, which is not what I want from a battlefield title

Users who are viewing this thread