Trailer Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Pretty sure they were also playing with controllers as well which would make most pc people play shit ;)

lol yes. but i love what i see in this map. that could be a very interesting map. looks like the skycraper is the key to this map but i hope there isnt only 1 or 2 ways up and so this keypositions will blocked by campers and it ended up in a camper map like most of metro rounds.

in b3 they present the horrible metro map at first alpha map so i hope the other maps are even better as this shanghai siege

the sniper with the beard looks cool :)

jost got a idea. if we get back the commander mode ( included supply drops ) in bf4 than this hopefully means that vehicles not have unlimited ammo anymore.

Ive all ready seen a video some where stating that vehicles (Tanks etc) will have limited ammo So your assumption is correct Mr lakaelo

jost got a idea. if we get back the commander mode ( included supply drops ) in bf4 than this hopefully means that vehicles not have unlimited ammo anymore.

Ive all ready seen a video some where stating that vehicles (Tanks etc) will have limited ammo So your assumption is correct Mr lakaelo

That would be soooo fucking awesome :eek:
It'd add another dimension to battlefield :D
Can't wait to see how that would turn out with jets and choppers though.
Should be challenging, and awesome.

I think there should be no unlocks at all just like in bf2, as this makes it fair on everyone.
but obviously this aint gonna happen cos EA & Dice are a bunch of money grabbing whores!
as long as there is a female soldier, I'd be happy :)

We all know women are the real commanders :) about time though with the female soldiers

Reminds me of Blue Thunder, that 80s Police chopper which was very apache like looking ;)

can see the heli just circling the tower now...raping anything that spawns there....great fun lol :D

Stigila FTW ! ! !

Esp now as it looks like you can have the RPG and the IGLA at the same time ! (in bf4 it looks like you can have ANY two of your gadgets)

Users who are viewing this thread