Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
amazing view. the nurburgring covered in snow. will see if i get there neext days. just 45 minutes from home.
time for a 24 hour snowmobil race :LOL: man i miss the 24 hour race :cry:

Meant to post this the other day. 5 days in to 2021 and already Easter eggs are in the shops!! 😳
cremeeggs....remind me on something.... :oops: o_O :eek:

Af08b05a fcb4 44c5 ac01 ed19a4b668dc

Latest plastic kit (about 4.4cm long).

View attachment 8594
this kit is only 4,4 cm long? nice! (but to small for me...)
Did you have to paint (or air brush) it ?

did you already say what the matchsticks model (the one you got from the mrs) is? (or did i miss your answer?)

or he can build a bridge to Europe and ask toll to pass...

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
this kit is only 4,4 cm long? nice! (but to small for me...)
Did you have to paint (or air brush) it ?

did you already say what the matchsticks model (the one you got from the mrs) is? (or did i miss your answer?)
It was done with an airbrush and a stencil for the mottled effect. Not strictly accurate for that aircraft but looks OK. I quite like 1/72 scale as they are quite small (which has a high WAF). Though they are a bit small, tweezers are my friend! Quite fancy a 1/72 B52 but even in that scale they are quite big - about 650mm.

1/48 aircraft are also a nice size as is 1/35 for armour - not too big but you can add a lot of detail to them. I do like 1/16 tanks but these have a negative WAF.

No, I didn't say what the matchstick kit is. It is quite big though, once finished I will let you see. Probably when we have lockdown 4 (if we haven't had to use it for heat or to cook with before then 😁).

Users who are viewing this thread