Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Strange sky. Every Direktion is a other view. And the dog is eating horsepoo 🙈🤪🤮

Attachments

• 20210113_095640.jpg
    20210113_095640.jpg
    860.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 20210113_095607.jpg
    20210113_095607.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
  • 20210113_094043.jpg
    20210113_094043.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • 20210110_101417.jpg
    20210110_101417.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • 20210110_101400.jpg
    20210110_101400.jpg
    833.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 20210110_100331.jpg
    20210110_100331.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 9
  • 20210110_100327.jpg
    20210110_100327.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
If they had known your rank and merits*, they’d put you in charge 👍🏻😀

* e.g. SUAV expert, general, kill machine etc etc

@The_Hellr1der those are the speaker I'm talking about, the 3 way speakers have about 17cm subs. And the big one is about 30cm. The middle one is 22cm I guess but really low wattage because of its weird membrane.

Enough shaking power. But I take them with me sometimes to host a party with friends but that not gonna happen anytime soon so I'm forced to party on my own
IMG20210113230632 IMG20210113230605

@The_Hellr1der those are the speaker I'm talking about, the 3 way speakers have about 17cm subs. And the big one is about 30cm. The middle one is 22cm I guess but really low wattage because of its weird membrane.

Enough shaking power. But I take them with me sometimes to host a party with friends but that not gonna happen anytime soon so I'm forced to party on my own
View attachment 8773View attachment 8774
That shit is good man. I also have some pro grade yamaha speakers sitting at my friends house as i have no space for them. Those things ROCK during summer parties and is also partly the reason why me and my buddy threw the best parties for last few years. Sadly covid has really stretched the chances to party thin so those go unused :(

That shit is good man. I also have some pro grade yamaha speakers sitting at my friends house as i have no space for them. Those things ROCK during summer parties and is also partly the reason why me and my buddy threw the best parties for last few years. Sadly covid has really stretched the chances to party thin so those go unused :(
Yehh those Philips speakers are old masterpieces, I replaced the mid and high drivers for higher quality ones but the subs in those are really ground shaking on there own.

Me and a friend of mine used to host little freeparty under a bride inside my town and we sometimes had 50-100 people dancing all night under a freeway bridge. I miss those times.

I'm a big bass freak and love listing to dub, dnb and stuff. So a good deep bass is so pleasing. Especially minimalistic dnb.

View attachment 8773View attachment 8774
Some really nice things indeed, the small ones are called tweeters and the middle ones mid-range speakers. Sorry bit of an audio/electronics nerd ^^
Those speakers dont draw much indeed the subs does. Should be possible to make something for it to drive everything.

As you may have guessed from the picture I was doing some work on a kit. Needed a pair of tweezers out of the drawer, there was a blob of white tack stuck to a couple of things including the scalpel blade container. Next thing scalpel blades everywhere. Yes that isn't paint and yes that is how far in my finger it went in! It was surprising how much red stuff came out! 😁

09D6F8FD F45E 4E15 88F5 304557B6678A

As you may have guessed from the picture I was doing some work on a kit. Needed a pair of tweezers out of the drawer, there was a blob of white tack stuck to a couple of things including the scalpel blade container. Next thing scalpel blades everywhere. Yes that isn't paint and yes that is how far in my finger it went in! It was surprising how much red stuff came out! 😁

View attachment 8823
I hope there is an ejection seat for @We4re0ne in your kit :whistle:

guess that's why kids can't play with knifes...
no, sorry, hope you're well!

All is fine. Dab of super glue after washing it stopped the flow. :) I think the blades are so sharp that it didn't and still doesn't hurt! The floor was a bit like in the movies where the perp is injured and they follow the blood trail though.

I am very careful with blades and power tools etc so have never really ended up in ER with bits missing or needing stitches (still have never had any stitches) and this was a pure accident. Wife was as caring as usual - 'my tea has got cold'.

Re the ejection seat - yes but I had to amputate one of the pilots' legs to get him in!

All is fine. Dab of super glue after washing it stopped the flow.
I used to do bowling as a sport when I was younger, and we used special bowling balls with perfectly fit my hand, but sometimes when bowling it will rip open your thumb and left a blisted. And if you needed to finish your game we used a bit of special glue (almost like supeeglue) and a piece of gauze to stop it from getting worse.

Users who are viewing this thread