Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
We can get speculaaskruiden but cannot find any biscuits - may be too late in the season. Is it similar to biscoff biscuits as that is what I get when I search for speculoos?
Yes it is apparently.
Did not know that.

Lotus, our prime manufacturer, wanted to change speculoos to biscoff last october, because that is the international name. But there was a lot of 'commotion' here because of their intention.

Another walk, another beach but this time on my own since wife was at home looking after our dog. Poor little Elsa has cought pneumonia and the vet ordered rest and antibiotics. She is better now 🤗
Glad Elsa is OK.

I also went for a lone walk today. Admittedly it was only 5m into the garden but did take a 'proper camera'. 😄 Was -2° but shorts and T-shirt was sufficient.
which i such nice scenery around me, everything is flat here in the Netherlands.

Reactions: General_Misery
We may have hills but scenery is also about buildings and their character. Sometimes the details like the various types of gables on the buildings in Amsterdam add to that character. Also hills tend to result in a varied climate (usually wet up here).

So new phone arrived today. Easy set up process. scan the swirly thing and it will transfer everything across. That bit was OK but then you have to wait for all the apps to download which it tries to do all at once. Then asks you to complete setup but you can't because apps are downloading and you need to input the app store password which you can't because.... 😡

Eventually got there and here is the first photo as we go into (yet) another lockdown. Just an empty road. Not bad as it doesn't have a full night mode.

04684A44 BAD4 4661 BC4F A71100095F46

Update:

This now appears in all my searches!!!
F32A7DA8 4F12 4443 8868 B6167A8E2FFA

Last edited:
I have come to the conclusion that Apple designed the Harmony remote control. If you put the Harmony remote on any surface that isn't absolutely flat and level it will fall off it. Even if the surface has texture or is material covered it will fall off it. To be honest it is easier to just put it on the floor when not in use as it will end up there anyway.

So where does Apple come in? Well iPhone SE arrived. Thought about other models but just couldn't justify another £600. I have tried Android phones and really don't like the OS. Some of the Android phones are amazing for the money though. So even before the effortless 🤣 transfer from my old phone to the new was completed the phone ends up on the floor. Even holding the thing is like it is covered in Teflon and you are wearing Teflon gloves. It is harder to hold than a conger eel covered in vaseline.

So now when we hear a thump we have to work out if it was my phone or the remote that is hitting the floor! Therefore the Harmony remote must have been designed by Apple.

First coffee: Assignment ✅

2DFA86FC 8364 4E52 AC54 10B6E1C1E30B

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo

Users who are viewing this thread