Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
where are the keys now? lol sticking at your finger?? lol
Luckily wasn't super glue- I have a stock of debonder for that!

I removed the keys hoping that once the glue dried it would still be useable. Unfortunately I did a good job with the glue. For kits you can get various sorts of glue, the old style stuff, some that are less viscous but take a little time to cure, thin stuff that melts the plastic together rather than glueing them and extra thin fast acting which melts the plastic together and dries in a few seconds. Guess which stuff this was?

Fortunately the extra fast evaporates off really quick so wasn't flying high for too long!

It's awesome. Every year around Christmas when we put our tree in, it stands on top of a little chair-thing with the blue cloth. Our dog often lays under that since she can look through it a bit. So sweet :giggle:

PXL 20201221 105613641PORTRAIT

I think that photo could only have been more perfect if there was some dirt on its nose. Yes it is a shitty year and at least Christmas day should be an opportunity to forget the other crap going on but a photo like that sure brings a big smile. Thank you, and to everyone of you lot that have helped us to have some moments of fun this year either in game or on here. ❤️

Reactions: We4re0ne

Users who are viewing this thread