Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
This is litterally how dark it is in our living room at the moment. Yes blinds are open. Plus it is lashing down outside. ๐Ÿ˜

8E8A572E 12AD 4B7A B4E8 287CA83C1356

I just saw a shooting star a few weeks ago. Was the first one in my life I guess. Luckily I was just looking up from my smartphone and saw it on my daily walk :)

Reactions: FreakingRage
Could be. Watched for a while last night and didn't see any (one possible feint sighting) but we have serious light pollution where we are. There are chemical plants and refineries about 10 miles away that light up the sky. Not as bad as it used to be as they have stopped flaring off gasses.

Have seen the Northern Lights from here and that was magical. Would love to go to Scandinavia to see them.

Reactions: FreakingRage
Could be. Watched for a while last night and didn't see any (one possible feint sighting) but we have serious light pollution where we are. There are chemical plants and refineries about 10 miles away that light up the sky. Not as bad as it used to be as they have stopped flaring off gasses.

Have seen the Northern Lights from here and that was magical. Would love to go to Scandinavia to see them.
northern lights must be so magical, light pollution is a problem cause every friggin thing needs a led light that is on for the whole night ๐Ÿ’ฉ

Totally agree. Seen it on TV and photos but never in person. The way they dance and change colours is amazing. Even here in central Scotland it was quite a display. To be further north and under it would be great.

Anyway, some less exciting stuff. The cheese arrived!

0B7521A4 0E47 4F1D A8D8 123CDB1BA763

Cheese
I have always heard not to eat cheese at night as it gives you nightmares :unsure:
Well I have been eating cheese on toast for the last 3 nights 1-2am and I have had the most amazing sleep I've had in years.
Dont remember nightmares or dreams for that matter but wake up in the morning with that comfortable and nice feeling you get after
a good nights sleep. So fuck them old mothers tales, Im going to have it again tonight (Ilove it)๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
Cheese
I have always heard not to eat cheese at night as it gives you nightmares :unsure:
Well I have been eating cheese on toast for the last 3 nights 1-2am and I have had the most amazing sleep I've had in years.
Dont remember nightmares or dreams for that matter but wake up in the morning with that comfortable and nice feeling you get after
a good nights sleep. So fuck them old mothers tales, Im going to have it again tonight (Ilove it)๐Ÿ˜
you only get nightmares if you are lactose intolerant :LOL:

I think it was probably to stop people eating. My dad used to put cheese in the oven and 'cook' it and have that on bread. He used to eat all sorts of shit stuff especially when younger and worked in a butcher shop. Possibly where he got CJD from.

Don't have dreams that I remember that often. Usually the ones I do remember are where I am walking around in a circle in a huge white room! Can't remember have a nightmare for ages.

Users who are viewing this thread