Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
So one in a while I try to make myself beer, but because of my ADHD it's one of the most stressful things to do, I always freakout when cooking because of timing you need to have. So here a little video I made while I was stressing and brewing my beer.

I though @glenwilson would probably like this :p
View attachment YouCut_20201208_212939918.mp4

So one in a while I try to make myself beer, but because of my ADHD it's one of the most stressful things to do, I always freakout when cooking because of timing you need to have. So here a little video I made while I was stressing and brewing my beer.

View attachment 8227
Lekker bezig pik :ROFLMAO:

The chair itself is 5 1/2 years old. I guess after about 4 1/2 years it started to go off. Also thought about putting some new leather (or some sort of car seat condom) over it, but I'm too busy (lazy).
from what it looks like my chair is produced in the same factory,well i will have happy 4 years with my chair i guess 😬

View attachment 8227
I don't know why, but there are two things that come in my mind when hearing Dutch:
  • You sound funny but familiar (since Dutch and German aren't so different)
  • Headhunterz, bringing back good old Hardstyle memories

from what it looks like my chair is produced in the same factory,well i will have happy 4 years with my chair i guess 😬
Really? I often hear discussions like "Nobelchair is far better than Maxnomic, bla bla bla" :D
Don't know whether this is really the point, but Maxnomic offered a maintenance set for the leather. Maybe get one of those or wipe the imitation leather from time to time with a slightly damp cloth to increase the durability.

• Love
Reactions: CapHunterx
I don't know why, but there are two things that come in my mind when hearing Dutch:
  • You sound funny but familiar (since Dutch and German aren't so different)
  • Headhunterz, bringing back good old Hardstyle memories

Really? I often hear discussions like "Nobelchair is far better than Maxnomic, bla bla bla" :D
Don't know whether this is really the point, but Maxnomic offered a maintenance set for the leather. Maybe get one of those or wipe the imitation leather from time to time with a slightly damp cloth to increase the durability.
german is drunk dutch and dutch is drunk german. so if we both open a beer we can understand each other.
at least that what i tell my self everytime when i open a beer; This is gonna make me understand german.

Keep thinking it would be nice to restart my Open University studies but look at the courses since I last did it and think maybe next week.

Up here in Scotland they protect statues too. I think it is compulsory to use a traffic cone.

Yesterday, backed up iPad. Did a reset on it and it died. Took it in to Apple and got the new replacement, updated iOS and restored it from the backup. Wife is then how do you do this, how do you do that. It is EXACTLY the same as before except the battery lasts for more than 2 minutes!! 😡 Then it was oh, did you die just then? Of course I died in game, I am standing in the middle of an effing map whilst talking to you!!! They aren't going to walk past and not kill me!!!

5AD1F423 3260 4D6E 9D8B 10311DAE00CC

We get a reasonable selection of birds in the garden though the last week or so has seen few. Probably because of the weather and seems a lot less daylight too.

Anyway, gradually moved the bird table closer to the window. It is almost as though they knew and too the least visible route to the food. Same happened when I set up GoPros to capture birds goung to where they always go. Even leaving them there for ages to get used to them being there meant the would ignore the feeders. Take away the camera and they are back. This was the best of a load of about 50 photos.

E6F79DA5 7F8F 4B57 B7DD 5009E6F5DB46

lol, your dog is like "I don't care about you stupid bot, let me sleep and go away!"

Users who are viewing this thread