Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jefferson Pine from Lake Tahoe. Really have no idea how it managed to get in our suitcase, get here and then into a plant pot. Not illegal at all, definately not as bad as going to Durham! :D We were there in September a few years ago and the cones were dropping about 20m from the trees in to cars parked underneath them. Made quite a loud bang and a decent dent! During the day it was 35C and by the evening 0C.

Reactions: lakaelo
Jefferson Pine from Lake Tahoe. Really have no idea how it managed to get in our suitcase, get here and then into a plant pot. Not illegal at all, definately not as bad as going to Durham! :D We were there in September a few years ago and the cones were dropping about 20m from the trees in to cars parked underneath them. Made quite a loud bang and a decent dent! During the day it was 35C and by the evening 0C.
watch out the trump will knock at your door to bring it back into the US :D

I think it is safe. Trump denies grabbing it by the pine cone and the pine tree has already been paid $130k an has signed an NDA.

Love looking at photos like these. Brings a smile and is relaxing. Plus a dog and a snail, what more could you want.
?

Seems to have painted its house during the move!

We have a few less birds in the garden today. We thought we had fixed the roof to stop birds (starlings specifically) nesting. They seem to find any little hole and we have been fixing as soon as we spot them. One pair found a gap probably caused by yje gales a few weeks ago and nested. Can hear the chicks asking for food and see the parents going in and out. A family of jackdaws also saw this and now there are a few less chicks to feed. Once we know the nest is empty, either through the chicks fledging or being lunch we will fix the hole. Ok, Mrs Llama will fix it as I just cannot get up there plus she is a lot less heavy than I am!

Its a shame she cant go, I was looking forward to throwing the dirty clothes anywhere, get up when I feel like it and play until Ive had enough, but instead I have to listen to her moaning for two weeks :banghead::banghead::banghead::inpain:

Buy her flowers.

Nothing makes a womans mind work like buying them flowers for no apparent reason. Keeps them amused for days wondering what you have done, bought, broken or need to apologise for.

NO...no flowers. It was her 60th birthday a few days ago and she had 9 deliveries of flowers. The place still looks like a funeral parlour with flowers everywhere including water jugs as we run out of vases to put them in. Well the first day hasnt been too bad, both survived but Im wondering when Im going to get the blame for the cancellation of the cruise and the corona virus outbreak plus anything else she can think of, Its like a double lockdown for me 😅

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo

Users who are viewing this thread