Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
The only time to give advice is if someone asks for it otherwise it will fall on deaf ears. Even then it doesn’t mean that they will follow your advice. If they don’t follow your advice, don’t beat yourself up over it or get annoyed if the follow someone else’s advice. That doesn’t help you or them. It doesn’t mean your advice is wrong but is just different. If someone means anything to you then your support and help going forward is more important than who’s advice they followed. Learned this as a union rep. Applies to all aspects of life.

Sermon ends. 🙂

As a side note my wife has been unbearable for the last few days. She plays this dragon breeding game and uses the wiki. Uses the wiki a LOT. Her playing that is useful as she cannot use the are you playing BF again moan anymore. So why unbearable? She got banned from the wiki! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 I know I shouldn’t find that funny but 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 that is funny AF. After a bit of investigation it looks like the IP address triggered the ban. Looks like in 2003 the IP address triggered a spam bot and was added to a list. My theory was that someone on the wiki site did a ‘wonder what this does’ which resulted in the 1006 error.Access to the site was available through phone data which confirmed the IP address being the issue. Peace has been restored as it is working again, presumably they worked out what had been done. Lockdown life has gone back to normal. 😊 Plus T-34 has been ordered. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
Years ago when our cat (gone but still missed) had just adopted us I was getting intermittent internet problems. Did all the usual stuff checked leads etc, things were plugged in and so on. This was when modems were plugged into the serial port and usually had the small and large plugs depending on the port you had on your PC. Eventually, had to let my manhood down and phone support for help. They asked all the usual things and whilst testing it the connection started playing up. They asked me to check the lead and there was our cat, behind the PC batting the extra serial plug that was hanging down!! This was before BF so don’t have that excuse for my k/d. The reason mine is so bad is because I am shite but have fun!

3F6A9EE1 CD8F 47D2 B617 D2B01ABB5954

Not really much happening. Made a couple of boxes, one out of brass sheet that was soldered and then had some fake welds added and another out of plastic sheet with a couple of brass bits for detail.

Need to do a few bits around the house but as we cannot just go and get the wood needed may need to get it delivered. One plank for the decking, flooring for the loft and some general 50x100x2400mm planks for shelves and other stuff.

Also had a couple of kits arrive.

Attachments

• D4B691FE-8DB8-4683-87F9-5642678C0B99.jpeg
    D4B691FE-8DB8-4683-87F9-5642678C0B99.jpeg
    76.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 3A4AAD8E-C632-4FF4-A5CB-1153E03AC7E9.jpeg
    3A4AAD8E-C632-4FF4-A5CB-1153E03AC7E9.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 7
  • B6057109-6111-4FFB-BD4B-F92532F06C8A.jpeg
    B6057109-6111-4FFB-BD4B-F92532F06C8A.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 6
I refer you to the very first picture in this thread for this weekends weather forecast!!! Really!! Nature really knows how to keep ****ing us!

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
Not been doing anything exciting apart from shopping and the weather has been cold and dull so no stunning pictures like the one above. Have a couple of models on the go, HMS Bounty and an F4 Corsair. The F4 comes with a pilot figure. Nothing particularly special about that except it looks like he has some nads as a chin. No T-bagging from this guy, he just gives you the chin!!

8E8D137F 3362 465E A7B0 6D94FEBF669D

• Haha
Reactions: edgarsmelderis12
Love seeing these photos of scenery. Really makes me miss just being able to go out and admire the scenery as we still have only go out for shopping in place up here. If the weather is OK we have some nice views from the garden but even that is missing at the moment as it is covered in a blanket of cloud. Can just imagine the peaceful woodland sounds that go with the pictures.

Some nice Pillows...

post2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread