Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Wife: wish it was a bit sunny so we could sit out in the garden (after a few weeks of dull cold weather)
Weather: OK, here you go, clear skys and nice and warm
Wife: It is too warm to sit out.

Wife: Just going to relax today, no gardening.
Also wife: Damn there is a blade of grass (probably the only) that needs cutting, Three hours later…

🤷🏻‍♂️

Thanks :) It's the Portrait Mode of thr Google Pixel 3A smartphone

Thats a very today picture with this virus, where you are just beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel :love:

Reactions: FreakingRage
That photo is great. Love the use of black and white. It simple yet so interesting.

Have just got inspired to get out the camera, 50mm and lensbaby lenses for a garden safari. The 50mm 1.7 was the first lens I ever got so must be about 44 years old!

355BABB8 66D7 4D12 AF0D D903185418F7

Last edited:
Reactions: FreakingRage
thx riz, :giggle: i thought in a similar way .half the way i felt like iam not getting any closer the end,the bright point stayed the same size at least looked like it to me wich was kinda surreal o_O

That photo is great. Love the use of black and white. It simple yet so interesting.

Have just got inspired to get out the camera, 50mm and lensbaby lenses for a garden safari. The 50mm 1.7 was the first lens I ever got so must be about 44 years old!

View attachment 6215
thx glen☺interesting setup,the lens baby is some sort of tilt shift lens i guess and with the 50mm 1.7 you should get some creamy bokeh :)have fun ,looking forward to your pictures mate

Today I made a box that the Mrs asked for. Used circular saw, rulers, glue, screws and stuff. No you are not getting a photo as it is functional but not perfect. Made out of scrap chipboard and I still have all my digits intact!!

Took some pics too but will process them later. Says it is 22°C but feels much warmer.

We have been waiting for the last starling to fledge so the nest was empty and we can do a temporary fix to stop them coming back. So here was the view and a bee. :ROFLMAO:

Did ask my assistant to take the camera up and get the scenery but apparently that wasn't going to happen. That was the best shot of the bee. It would land and just about to press the shutter button it was off.

The blackbird is still actually asking for food and goes into the garage as a subtle hint. It will come within 20cm if you are standing! Did actually take food out of the Mrs hand today.

635652AD 2FC3 4A1C 9499 8CEEB5B082F2 9C6BD7A3 7CDD 4787 962D E9ADBADDBEBA

View attachment FullSizeRender.mov

So the birds wee raving on the roof this morning at about 05:00. Got up and went out to see what they were doing as it sounded like they were either trying to break through the tiles or steal them. Of course, before I could even get out to look they all flew off. Except one. Mt Blackbird was there asking for food. Need to dig out some proper cameras to see if I can get some better video of him today.

How do you tell the difference between a blackbird and a starling ?

Users who are viewing this thread