Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I am really jealous of them. They look fantastic.They look good enough to be professionally made and I mean that in the best possible way as I bet they taste so much better.

Really would be interested in the recipe and technique you use. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Reactions: Steffos666
I am really jealous of them. They look fantastic.They look good enough to be professionally made and I mean that in the best possible way as I bet they taste so much better.

Really would be interested in the recipe and technique you use. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

I only do sourdough since November... I am fascinated how well it goes.

Only happy little accidents happened until now. I cant even take the credit to me.

A Grinder is not essential. If you have organic flour its more than enough. I only use organic stuff in bread because it just feels better. Im not fanatic about it.

I did not even use the Grinder in the beginning but later on I did. Now sitting home with Corona I tried a lot of stuff because all of the free time.
Ciabatta, different breads and what else. I know no english expert for sourdough, but there are a lot of myths that can be debunked.

Thanks for that. You have inspired me to have another go. Will look at organic flours once it becomes available. My starters have always looked active and healthy but when trying to make dough/bread it is as though it sticks a middle finger πŸ–•πŸ» up at me and laughs. Not tried it with rye or spelt so will definitely do that.

Showed your pictures to my wife and she asked if you do mail order!

Not a fan of macaroons but wow. Now you are just showing off! 😁 They look absolutely fantastic.

All I did was some parsnip purΓ©e and a spaghetti bolognese (using a sauce out of a jar). Need to up my game.

With the weather being OK (not raining to be specific) but with loads of neighbours also being out in their gardens with visitors (I really might have to report them to the server admin soon) we have tried to keep our distance. So the last few days have been doing bits of cooking and playing with bits of plastic. Still have the rigging to do on this tiny plane and the 1/16th Tiger has been started. Undecided as to what paint scheme to go for. Thought about a winter look but that seems very hard to achieve a realistic look. Tempted to go for RAL 7021 Schwarzgrau/Dunkelgrau which, as the model is a later variant, wouldn’t have been painted in. The pressure of such decisions is so stressful. 😬

We are planning on decorating the bedrooms so may try and start on the woodwork and also have to regrout some of the shower. Maybe a grout drying video? Trying to source some liquid nitrogen for some recipes so we can outdo amazing bread and macaroons. πŸ™‚

F9164E73 01B0 45A5 B119 81D0831D4162

guess i have to block this thread...i try to lose some waight and you buggers doing a run who post the delicious food pics lol :X3::ROFLMAO::popcorn::tbag:
Maybe its easier just buy more robust garden chair lol. And if all corona lockdowns lead to food shortages then you have better chance to survive over it. :D :tbag:

• Haha
Reactions: edgarsmelderis12
So the excitement of Dremeling the grout and replacing it is over. All limbs and digits intact. Then did the rigging on that Camel. AA battery for scale. And now for some BF.

Attachments

• F9A1C249-7B2C-4265-A7C5-5C7B4691132D.jpeg
    F9A1C249-7B2C-4265-A7C5-5C7B4691132D.jpeg
    55.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 225836E4-5161-456A-B8DF-257D1C74C14F.jpeg
    225836E4-5161-456A-B8DF-257D1C74C14F.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 5
ok I have 3 kg more now since "lockdown"

anyway spare ribbs and a Weizenbier was great in the sun today
(surly in my own garden)

so i get my old racing bike out of the cellar before,
repaired everything and bougth "now" fitting clothing in last days...
must be nearly 30 years i did not ride it.

now having musclepain
damn! onlinesports is so much easier ;-]

and I can swear, something is still wrong "with my bike"
before i turned 18 and switched to a motor bike
my beer belly did not hit my knees....

ok I have 3 kg more now since "lockdown"

anyway spare ribbs and a Weizenbier was great in the sun today
(surly in my own garden)

so i get my old racing bike out of the cellar before,
repaired everything and bougth "now" fitting clothing in last days...
must be nearly 30 years i did not ride it.

now having musclepain
damn! onlinesports is so much easier ;-]

and I can swear, something is still wrong "with my bike"
before i turned 18 and switched to a motor bike
my beer belly did not hit my knees....

we need pics :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread