Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Yes! She actually said it broke yesterday but didn't bother phoning so I may have been able to do something.🤬 She wanted an espresso machine years ago but felt it was too much of a faff to use so I inherited it and it is still going about six years later and gets used every day. Those dolce gusto machines are awful but she has a load of the pods still...

Guess what we are having for dinner?

View attachment 14682View attachment 14683
OMG MAN! My grandma had that noodle cutter when i was a kid she would do homade pasta and i qould steal bits hanging from the table, the memories <3 i still have machine but was too lazy to use it. I did bread here and there for work and a bit at home. I think i will try more now that im older, homade pasta tasets sooo much batter than bought one. Your loafs looked amazing too!! <3

Making the pasta is easy with just flour and eggs but clearing up is the worst! Flour seems to get everywhere!
Everywheree!?!!? 😋☺️ But honetly your bread and now pasta posts made me wanna do it again!! <3

You should have a go. Both are easy to but do expect some failures. Don't give up. I had a really hard time with sourdough but now I am OK with it. Bread is just flour water and yeast so not that expensive should you end up with a door stop! :D Had a few of those! :D

• Haha
Reactions: Riot_co
You should have a go. Both are easy to but do expect some failures. Don't give up. I had a really hard time with sourdough but now I am OK with it. Bread is just flour water and yeast so not that expensive should you end up with a door stop! :D Had a few of those! :D
i will post results :) i shall call it le NOOB loaf XD fingers crossed

Around the house and garden always wear shorts, for shopping wear jeans , just so I don't shock the old dears when shopping. 😁 Our postman wear shorts all year round. Are you saying Germans are soft!!

Wonderful photos though.

Around the house and garden always wear shorts, for shopping wear jeans , just so I don't shock the old dears when shopping. 😁 Our postman wear shorts all year round. Are you saying Germans are soft!!

Wonderful photos though.
haha,, same here. inhouse i normaly always wear shorts and even at the garden in winter and snow. not being out for so long till its getting cold at the legs. 🤷‍♂️

haha,, same here. inhouse i normaly always wear shorts and even at the garden in winter and snow. not being out for so long till its getting cold at the legs. 🤷‍♂️

a christmas story GIF
me over fall winter spring

Users who are viewing this thread