Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
View attachment 14781

Took this pic thursday night πŸ™‚
South west Germany (schwartzwald)
how did you take this? tripod some nice SLR and long exposure? Is that the moon or SUN ?!?! o_O if its in daylight that would be spectacular! Im sorry i know i sound illiterate in photography but i gotta know!

how did you take this? tripod some nice SLR and long exposure? Is that the moon or SUN ?!?! o_O if its in daylight that would be spectacular! Im sorry i know i sound illiterate in photography but i gotta know!
I cheated lol🀣 used my phone actually!!
During the day I took a pic with minimum exposure when the sun was hidden behind the cloud so it could be considered as the moon ; also so the montains are black like in the night!
Then made a few color and light adjustments with photoshop and added the stars with a few photoshop tricks!!

It used to look like this :

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211104-163648_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211104-163648_Gallery.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 10
During the day I took a pic with minimum exposure when the sun was hidden behind the cloud so it could be considered as the moon ; also so the montains are black like in the night!
Then made a few color and light adjustments with photoshop and added the stars with a few photoshop tricks!!

Ahahah niiice :) i thought you manage to capture the stars in the say sky, which apparently can be done but needs extra equ8pment and such, nice work ma looks awsome <3

• Love
Reactions: Ch8nge

Disappointing! Cheater!

• Haha
Reactions: Ch8nge and Riot_co

Users who are viewing this thread