[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
So u are not 100% Sure... maby we should try it at night or morning before sunday when Server is empty anyways
everything should work but there are always things you don´t have in mind and that can go wrong.

nope, no test, its always a completely server setup change and this need a lot of time and i will not do it twice just for test and than switch all back till we start for real lol when there are some issues, than i can look at that while its running.

mainpart are the bots and they told me that they will stop them. so i have to check if it is and than all should work.

Reactions: blugi21
everything should work but there are always things you don´t have in mind and that can go wrong.

nope, no test, its always a completely server setup change and this need a lot of time and i will not do it twice just for test and than switch all back till we start for real lol when there are some issues, than i can look at that while its running.

mainpart are the bots and they told me that they will stop them. so i have to check if it is and than all should work.
What time are you planning to put the mode on? Im eager to play it! :p

setup is done. please post any issues here so i can have a look.

Commands for all players

!zombie help: Shows list of commands available to the player.

!zombie idle: Shows how long the player typing the command has been idle (no spawns and no deaths/kills) and whether or not the player is spawned into the round.

!zombie rules: Scrolls all of the Zombie Mode rules to the player.

!zombie status: Shows the status of the match to the player, for example, if the mode is waiting for more players to join, or if it is Idle (waiting for a player to spawn so that it can reset), counting down to the next match, etc. If a match is in progress (Playing), it also shows some statistics for the match, for example:

HUMANS: N=4,K=23,G=30
ZOMBIES: N=16,D=100

Where N is the number of players on that team, K is the number of zombies the humans have killed, G is the number of zombies the humans need to kill to win, and D is the current bullet damage. If there are votekicks or votekills against you, the current vote counts will also be shown.

!zombie warn name reason: Sends a warning yell to the player with the specified name. The reason is one or more words. For example:

!zombie warn PapaCharlie9 Quit glitching u noob!

will yell the message 'Quit glitching u noob!' to PapaCharlie9.

Commands for Admins only

!zombie force: Force a match to start, even if there are not enough players. Useful if players aren't spawning fast enough to get a match started or if the plugin gets into a confused state (please report a bug so we can fix it).

!zombie heal name: Kills the player with the specified name and if they are on the zombie team, force moves them to the human team. Useful for correting mistakes that the plugin might make (please report a bug so we can fix it).

!zombie infect name: Kills the player with the specified name and if they are on the human team, force moves them to the zombie team. Useful for dealing with human glitchers or idlers.

!zombie kick name reason: Kicks the player with the specified name. The reason is one or more words. For example:

!zombie kick PapaCharlie9 Too much glitching!

will kick PapaCharlie9 for 'Too much glitching!'. Useful to get rid of cheaters.

!zombie kill name: Kills the player with the specified name. Useful to force a glitcher to respawn or a player ignoring warnings to pay more attention.

!zombie mode on/off: Changes the Zombie Mode Enabled setting. Useful if you want to switch a normal TDM round to Zombie Mode or vice versa.

!zombie next: Ends the current map round/level and loads the next map round/level. Useful to try a new map if you have Rematch Enabled set to On.

!zombie rematch on/off: Changes the Rematch Enabled setting

!zombie restart: Restarts the current map round/level. Useful if the tickets/kills for TDM are getting close to the maximum to end a normal TDM round, which might happen in the middle of a quick rematch.

setup is done. please post any issues here so i can have a look.

Commands for all players

!zombie help: Shows list of commands available to the player.

!zombie idle: Shows how long the player typing the command has been idle (no spawns and no deaths/kills) and whether or not the player is spawned into the round.

!zombie rules: Scrolls all of the Zombie Mode rules to the player.

!zombie status: Shows the status of the match to the player, for example, if the mode is waiting for more players to join, or if it is Idle (waiting for a player to spawn so that it can reset), counting down to the next match, etc. If a match is in progress (Playing), it also shows some statistics for the match, for example:

HUMANS: N=4,K=23,G=30
ZOMBIES: N=16,D=100

Where N is the number of players on that team, K is the number of zombies the humans have killed, G is the number of zombies the humans need to kill to win, and D is the current bullet damage. If there are votekicks or votekills against you, the current vote counts will also be shown.

!zombie warn name reason: Sends a warning yell to the player with the specified name. The reason is one or more words. For example:

!zombie warn PapaCharlie9 Quit glitching u noob!

will yell the message 'Quit glitching u noob!' to PapaCharlie9.

Commands for Admins only

!zombie force: Force a match to start, even if there are not enough players. Useful if players aren't spawning fast enough to get a match started or if the plugin gets into a confused state (please report a bug so we can fix it).

!zombie heal name: Kills the player with the specified name and if they are on the zombie team, force moves them to the human team. Useful for correting mistakes that the plugin might make (please report a bug so we can fix it).

!zombie infect name: Kills the player with the specified name and if they are on the human team, force moves them to the zombie team. Useful for dealing with human glitchers or idlers.

!zombie kick name reason: Kicks the player with the specified name. The reason is one or more words. For example:

!zombie kick PapaCharlie9 Too much glitching!

will kick PapaCharlie9 for 'Too much glitching!'. Useful to get rid of cheaters.

!zombie kill name: Kills the player with the specified name. Useful to force a glitcher to respawn or a player ignoring warnings to pay more attention.

!zombie mode on/off: Changes the Zombie Mode Enabled setting. Useful if you want to switch a normal TDM round to Zombie Mode or vice versa.

!zombie next: Ends the current map round/level and loads the next map round/level. Useful to try a new map if you have Rematch Enabled set to On.

!zombie rematch on/off: Changes the Rematch Enabled setting

!zombie restart: Restarts the current map round/level. Useful if the tickets/kills for TDM are getting close to the maximum to end a normal TDM round, which might happen in the middle of a quick rematch.

I tried to use a "!zombie infect" and "!zombie kick" command and it told me that only admins can use commands (Ice was afk eating...)
The noarmal command still works (had to kick to end the game, sorry @Its_Iceteeaa 😅)

I tried to use a "!zombie infect" and "!zombie kick" command and it told me that only admins can use commands (Ice was afk eating...)
The noarmal command still works (had to kick to end the game, sorry @Its_Iceteeaa 😅)
Sry i forgot that i will not be kicked after 5 min

This will not all work because this Mode is nearly 100 years old. We Use adkats for Playerright Management and that is still doing the Job. 👍😂 So use the normal ones.

Reactions: ArchangeVll
I am riding home now so I can play zombie mode on such a sunny day. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
Zombiemode is fun to play but i gotta say that its really frustrating to play (chat agrees) when some people uses high terrainspots to make it impossible to knife them. Some even use MAV to get otherwise unreachable places. Picture is just an example from locker. 😔

Zombie

Reactions: ArchangeVll
People using mav so they are unkillable by zombies:

Zombie 2 Zombie 3

Tried to tell em in chat but no response.

Zombiemode is fun to play but i gotta say that its really frustrating to play (chat agrees) when some people uses high terrainspots to make it impossible to knife them. Some even use MAV to get otherwise unreachable places. Picture is just an example from locker. 😔

View attachment 21999
i quote the rule "don´t be a dick" lol just kill them with command and tell them to fuck of from higher places. on the other hand, what do you expect? even in zombie movies they trying to get on higher ground to fight from up there lol

i quote the rule "don´t be a dick" lol just kill them with command and tell them to fuck of from higher places. on the other hand, what do you expect? even in zombie movies they trying to get on higher ground to fight from up there lol
Haha true but in a game its nice to have "fair" athmosphere. x) Will use kills if needed now. :)

People (Including admins) keep getting 'kicked by an admin', so the population keeps going down, Laka plz fix ;-;

We got kicked automatically after playing about 3 to 5 minutes

edit: like Dabauzz said :LOL:

kill them with admin power. but i will deny the using of MAV ingame.
This morning we were using mav as zombies to push people from high places like the pipeline on zavod... MAVs are op in this mode so good idea. And yeah, people stacked on high places completely ruins the game, many left this morning cause it was too frustrating, I'll use kill too from now. We just need a little time of adaptation ;)

Users who are viewing this thread