[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
G18 and 93R break the balance, but otherwise the gamemode is reaaaaally fun

so any suggestions what weapons shout be allowed?

Only sidearms, Bow, Defib, Shield, Knife and Repair Tool.

In addition: Ban G18, 93R and Shorty

Infantry only of course and CQ small :)

And if possible, make a message shown to anyone joining the server that today is Pistol/Bow/Knife only. Pretty please :*

Last edited:
Can’t you use the setting that they get killed when starting with the wrong loadout?

Only sidearms, Bow, Defib, Shield, Knife and Repair Tool.

In addition: Ban G18, 93R and Shorty

Infantry only of course and CQ small :)

And if possible, make a message shown to anyone joining the server that today is Pistol/Bow/Knife only. Pretty please :*
Sad Am Fine GIF by MOODMAN

Tank fight without ammo.
A unending barrel fight.
Hit them all on the head. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
Thank you :)

I'll report back whether its working.

Edit: Vehicles can be used. Don't think that's supposed to be able to be done :D

No, that is a mess because they get killed before they even know why.
And with an automatically message on the screen “ remove ….. from loadout’” when they get killed?

Don’t know if it’s much work these days.

And with an automatically message on the screen “ remove ….. from loadout’” when they get killed?

Don’t know if it’s much work these days.
na, i hate this "switch your loadout" crap because you get forced to change that all. with our settings you can stay with your normal loadout but you will get punished when you use something that is not allowed. i think that is way more fair and suiteable.

That’s true.
I hate it also to remove all the thing from sniper cause I don’t play it a lot and then I forget what I was using. 🤣

Well... As we can see on player count, this event is a pure disaster and an armageddon for the server, so I come with a question: Can we bring back normal settings as in the other days of the week (not including Wednesday)? More than less people were saying that kind of event is bad and not fun.

Reactions: Sleva
Well... As we can see on player count, this event is a pure disaster and an armageddon for the server, so I come with a question: Can we bring back normal settings as in the other days of the week (not including Wednesday)? More than less people were saying that kind of event is bad and not fun.
Well said.

Users who are viewing this thread