[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Really enjoyed that mode but you're right, it was not really popular with the players. Which is weird, I remember running that mode in the past and not having any problems with the player count...

for sure is such kind of setting really extreme and this will always "kill" the server. with the weapon limiter settings it can not be mixed with normal settings. but at least i can setup a infantry only mixed mode?!?
For sure only infantry with every weapon allowed is way better than only sidearms + bow

Really enjoyed that mode but you're right, it was not really popular with the players. Which is weird, I remember running that mode in the past and not having any problems with the player count...
we did and I also played it a lot on other servers. Pistol/Knife only can ben fun on the right maps (small, infantry focussed ones) but mixen it in with bow is mwa (its a 1 shot kill)

Thanks for making various fun settings and special events etc.!

I won’t however be able to participate for another x weeks/months due to numb fingers on right hand and rehab restrictions post-op :confused:
So true

anyone up for a special hardcore sunday tomorrow? maybe as a little "celebration" lol
I Am Yes GIF by Movie Trivia Schmoedown

may we can have once in my life light hc? no minimap no kill cam and no teamkills? just soft hardcore?

Users who are viewing this thread