[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Meh why adding TDM and other modes? It killed the server population and made it empty while it was full :(

All in all our rules are just language/emblems and no shooting in or out of the base. Only the last one would make sense, but good luck trying to explain such an experiment. It would just make people mad. Baserape/-camping doesn't add anything useful for such an event in my opinion. Other than that, people are already free to do nearly everything.

Worst idea ever xd
i can echo that lol

like we4 said, we have "big rules" and the only one who would incluence the gameplay, is the no baserape rule. yes, some maps could be intersting to fight at the base too but only when you could capture the base like a normal flag too. that could be intersting.
but gamewise this isnt possible so what reason would it be to allow baserape?? i guess none. so this is really a bad idea and this will not happen lol

sad it dosent matter what i say its always different or never be acceptet, ok no rules i understand but sometime i ask something else then the french ppl come and say only NO, or its not good enough.. i will not say anything anymore

sad it dosent matter what i say its always different or never be acceptet, ok no rules i understand but sometime i ask something else then the french ppl come and say only NO, or its not good enough.. i will not say anything anymore

You really have to stop acting like a spoilt child.

If I should cry like you everytime laka said "no" to my ideas for the server then I could fill up an ocean xd

Grow up a bit Ice, it's getting annoying, everytime something you don't like happens you take it personally and start mimiming. And what's your problem with baguettes meh ?

Last edited:
You really have to stop acting like a spoilt child.

Grow up a bit Ice, it's getting annoying, everytime something you don't like happens you take it personally and start mimiming. And what's your problem with baguettes meh ?
Im not acting like a child, my problem is that U always against me, when i fly a normal round with heli u tell all in main chat im a farmer or ppl have not to monppolize vehicles and stuff like that.

other ppls can also use the heli. but u always go against me and thas fucked me up !

im just here to play when i want to escape my reallife and always is something in the game u dont like so u have to make a thread about it like the thread few weeks ago where u all go against me (not all) what do u think how that feels for a human?
good or very bad maby?

my real life sucks at the moment so hard and as i say i play battlefield or other games to escape it and then someone like u ruin the game because u was getting killd by my heli.

so pls dont tell me i act like a child when u dont know whats happening in life of other ppl okey?

Last edited:
i think i/we are fair in any suggestion.
is it a good suggestion , we try to manage and fulfill them.
is it shit, we say that to and why it is shit. ( whereby, shit means not always shit, but sometime its not good for the server or some thing else and that is than shit too lol )

however, scheiße wird nicht zu einer blume nur weil man sie bunt anmalt, we are all old enough to recognize clear words and when something is a bad suggestion, it will called so. :unsure: ;) (y)

There is a small CAL?

The Californians Reaction GIF

Users who are viewing this thread