[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
zombiemode is started but hell there are a lot of setting had to be done lol

so atm lets see how its working and if we need to resetup some things. specially weapon the "humans" can use and if there are some we have to diable too. so please keep posting here if things have to be changed.
Can't join the server atm, getting kicked by admin. The map is also still on CQL

i canot join it say u have been kicked by an admin

Verbindung zum Spiel unterbrochen: Du wurdest von einem Admin rausgeworfen. (Grund: Zombie Mode max players of 32 exceeded, try later )

probably the bots are still on the server as it is "empty", think we had that issue before with a few of the more special modes

probably the bots are still on the server as it is "empty", think we had that issue before with a few of the more special modes
yes, that was the point.

so we have to stop the bot seeding before.

in that case we can not start the zombie mode today. will see that i contact our bot seeding and plan a date he will shutdown the bots so we can play zombie.

yes, that was the point.

so we have to stop the bot seeding before.

in that case we can not start the zombie mode today. will see that i contact our bot seeding and plan a date he will shutdown the bots so we can play zombie.
I guess we now have set up for 32 players right, can we increase the player count to 64 and still have the bots running? Or would that affect the zombie settings too much as the game will look for non excisting players?

Nope. Thats a must have with 32 player and its only working with 32 player Max.
Good morning, do u think Laka, it would be still possible to maybe do something like classic mode (softcore?) or Hardcore for this Sunday or is it a little late now?

Good morning, do u think Laka, it would be still possible to maybe do something like classic mode (softcore?) or Hardcore for this Sunday or is it a little late now?
We had hardcore last sunday and it was hard to Fill up the server. Incase of this i think it is the best to stay in normal setting today.

So the event is delayed to ... ? (To start advertising on discord), after reading comments both on discord and in game, a huge amount of players were waiting for it and got disappointed yesterday. We shouldn't wait too long to schedule one.

So the event is delayed to ... ? (To start advertising on discord), after reading comments both on discord and in game, a huge amount of players were waiting for it and got disappointed yesterday. We shouldn't wait too long to schedule one.
can´t say a date so far. i have to get in contact with the server seeder so he will stop the seeding for that day. but because its not a "company" with a support button and more some russians who doing the job for us lol i have to see how fast i will get a response.

even that don´t mean everything will work. can happened that we got a ok but at the day nothing will happen and the bots still busy with seeding. i know how to work with them and as long there are no changes and nothing new, everything work fine but one cannot rely on it.

so you can start an ad on dicord but if the event will really start, we can see at the sunday. 🤷‍♂️

Next sunday will be something new.

This means all Rounds will have 2400 tickets. maybe some of us can use that to get some weapon assignments or some personal records.
Only vanilla ?

Users who are viewing this thread