[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
oh yes, i must say i really did too, small maps conquest was really really good imo, people seemed to enjoy it a lot too!
maybe we can do it again this sunday??

i am sorry, to not have time to take care of other sunday / wedneyday things this week because i had/have just no time for that because of sick leave/ still doing job things / dog had to mate. :blamelaka:

so a small maps sunday would be no much work to setup.

• Love
Reactions: blugi21 and Riot_co
maybe we can do it again this sunday??

i am sorry, to not have time to take care of other sunday / wedneyday things this week because i had/have just no time for that because of sick leave/ still doing job things / dog had to mate. :blamelaka:

so a small maps sunday would be no much work to setup.
Sounds good for me! :cool:

Reactions: Riot_co
Small maps like last sunday was pretty aweseome not all maps some maps sucked but the most maps was pretty nice :)

its already there. just doing the setup. (y) :blamelaka:
we should put also in the normal playlist of maps in the week some small maps but only maps are gfood to play not like dragon valley when u have that map with 1600 tickets u will die, and the server also
just saying would maby nice ^^ MABY

we should put also in the normal playlist of maps in the week some small maps but only maps are gfood to play not like dragon valley when u have that map with 1600 tickets u will die, and the server also
just saying would maby nice ^^ MABY
why not? i would say, lets make a new thread and lets talk of which small maps should be in "normal" rotation also.

• Love
Since I think the idea of Cappy to have a special "only nru" event would be difficult to populate for the server, what about a special "nru vs other players" ? Could be a bit more spicy :)

Reactions: kejcpi
Since I think the idea of Cappy to have a special "only nru" event would be difficult to populate for the server, what about a special "nru vs other players" ? Could be a bit more spicy :)
That would be pure hell for other players facing NRU on Locker/Metro :ROFLMAO: I like that idea of NRU vs rest of the world, almost like in NBA lol

That would be pure hell for other players facing NRU on Locker/Metro :ROFLMAO: I like that idea of NRU vs rest of the world, almost like in NBA lol
The isnt Bad. Could imagine that as some kind of funmatches. We could switchoff the autobalance or resetup ( should work also in some way ) so all NRU playing always together on one site against all others. But it could be some kind of slaughter lol

Reactions: kejcpi
What happens if you get 32 on the NRU team and only 5 on the other team ? :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread