[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
i realy hate zavod but yesterday with 2400 tickets .. was awesome xD call me a farmer but i was having the enemy tank and make 72- 2 kD ^^ and when u have the enemy tank u will not try to rush and get destroyd u play safe and keep it :d
2400 tickets is nice we can do that more days but not only vanilla maps maby we also can do that on some mixed mode maps at wendsay could be nice mabey

depends on the playercount it was really good populated and server was nearly full running for over 12 hours. i don´t know if i would like to play more on this 2400 tickets but atm it looks like a lot of player loving it.

maybe its a idea for the wednesday too. mix mode is also hard to fill the server up. maybe its a idea to make it to a "high ticket wednesday" ?

depends on the playercount it was really good populated and server was nearly full running for over 12 hours. i don´t know if i would like to play more on this 2400 tickets but atm it looks like a lot of player loving it.

maybe its a idea for the wednesday too. mix mode is also hard to fill the server up. maybe its a idea to make it to a "high ticket wednesday" ?

We could try for some time and see if people like it

I had some mega kill streaks with the mortar and enjoyed the vanilla maps a lot. Next time can we try the chocolate and strawberry maps too ? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
call me a farmer but i was having the enemy tank and make 72- 2 kD
just my quick 2 cents: maybe you should have the balls to do this with your own team's tank and not your opponent's, preventing them from attacking you fairly.

just my quick 2 cents: maybe you should have the balls to do this with your own team's tank and not your opponent's, preventing them from attacking you fairly.
when the enemy leave his tank infront of my base why shpold i not get the tank then ^^ and i was getting so many times underattak from rockets and atillerie but when they can destroy me not my fault ^^ i playd just the game i dint care about the kills i cared abaout the mega fun i had

also @Rumblepumble and @Egoistisch tryd to kill me they come with whole saud to me but i was more lucky then them :D was a lot of fun

Any news from the server hoster for the zombie's special ? 👀

hey can we do a semi hardcore event? means teamkills off but everything else in hardcore?

Im in for some HC! ^^

Where is the point in having hardcore when friendly fire is turned off? :D
I would also want it proper HC if having one. Dont need to explain the settings to every individual player (yes im lazy 😁). :)

Reactions: lakaelo
i always get kicked for teamkills... would be nice to have HC ONCE without teamkills

• Haha
Reactions: ItsDABAUZZ

Users who are viewing this thread