[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
why not make infantry only on the other hand, for the map of the dlc Navel Strike, I find that the majority of the flags are mainly captured/defended by the boats and even if there are a lot of soldiers on a flag, if a boat comes along it can kill them all quickly
there's just this otherwise for me it's good :)

So going back to topic here: Is "Infantry heavy sunday" okay for tomorrow? What about the map rotation I proposed? Any objections there? :)
let the server take a break. last days there was a lot of server issues and specials and so the ranking is going down and with that, the server population too.

playing some maps with "main focus" infantry or just some infantry only, specially on some maps, which are normaly dominated by vehicle or boats can be really intersting. so lets use the time to next weekend for make this more specific. which maps, infantry only or just the maps with less vehicles, conquest big or conquest small?? vehicles spawn time stay at 75% or maybe put it higher?

let the server take a break. last days there was a lot of server issues and specials and so the ranking is going down and with that, the server population too.

All right, that makes sense :)

For this Sunday, how about “Infantry heavy”? Meaning maps, in which the combat is mainly between infantry with only a handful of vehicles. I quickly looked through the map list and picked the ones where the majority of flags is mainly contested by infantry. This would still leave enough maps in the rotation to not get stale and next week we could simply switch and run the server as “vehicle heavy”. So both, people preferring infantry combat and people preferring vehicle combat can have an event for them.

Maps in rotation:

Flood Zone

Guilin Peaks

Hangar 21

Lost Islands

Lumphini Garden

Nansha Strike

Operation Locker

Operation Metro

Operation Mortar

Operation Outbreak

Peal Market

Propaganda

Sunken Dragon

Wavebreaker

Zavod 311 + Graveyard Shift

Maps not in rotation:

Altai Range

Caspian Border

Dragon Valley

Dragon Pass

Giants of Karelia

Golmund Railway

Gulf of Oman

Hammerhead

Lancang Dam

Operation Whiteout

Rogue Transmission

Siege of Shanghai

Silk Road

Maps I am not sure about:

Dawnbreaker

Hainan Resort

Paracel Storm

If not, then my second proposal would be “5-minute-swapnuke-Conquest”. This is just regular conquest/conquest large but the teams get swapnuked every 5 minutes. I think that would be fun and ensures the rounds are more dynamic.

This is what I had in mind

Would it be a good idea to do a whole day of one of the lesser played game modes on a Sunday? Like a whole day of Capture the Flag or a whole day of Chain-link? I know these appear in the wild Wednesdays but they are always a lot of fun when they come up. Plus, it might help some of the regulars get to grips with how to play these game modes. This could also work for Obliteration or Carrier Assault.

I have a feeling someone is going to tell me that this has already been tried and results in an empty server, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

Reactions: Body Bag
To beginners having two languages doesn't really help that much.

For me being able to speak English with any real thought makes it really easy to communicate with people not from the Netherlands. But besides English you basically don't have to know any, since its basically the language everyone speaks (at least a little bit)

Although I went to France once in a people where tourism was basically non existent and me trying to speak English really did help because they couldn't understand me. Lucky I have my girlfriend who could speak a bit of France because I would have been lost there :D
I agree Glen, Im fluent in English , sarcasm and gibberish,, thats about it for me im afraid,,lol

i have a idea what about 4 teams matches?

Samuel L Jackson What GIF by Coming to America

Where is the party? :D

It's currently small CQ but with all vehicles xD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread