[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
to make clear what the normal hardcore settings are:

• friendly fire on
  • killcam off
  • minimap off
  • dogtags shown off
  • selfhealing off
  • hud off
  • spawn only at squadleader
  • hitmarker off
  • reload whole magazin on
  • 3d spotting off
  • minimap spotting off
  • 3d vehicleview off
  • player heath 60%

lets say what you will have and what not.

Last edited:
to make clear what the normal hardcore settings are:

• friendly fire on
  • killcam off
  • minimap on
  • dogtags shown off
  • selfhealing off
  • hud off
  • spawn only at squadleader spawn on everyone in squad
  • hitmarker off
  • reload whole magazin on
  • 3d spotting off
  • minimap spotting on
  • 3d vehicleview on
  • player heath 60%

So basically this is Hardcore with a bit more visibility to know what’s going on while keeping it still different from normal gameplay :) (I edited your quote)

Last edited:
So basically this is Hardcore with a bit more visibility to know what’s going on while keeping it still different from normal gameplay :) (I edited your quote)
that sounds good, and maby laka can spawn some zombies arround xD

• Haha
Reactions: leandre0310
the problem with the current settings is that the server is in Custom, and I think that the majority of players are looking for/joining servers with defined presets and not custom (we are 24/64 at 12:39)

the problem with the current settings is that the server is in Custom, and I think that the majority of players are looking for/joining servers with defined presets and not custom (we are 24/64 at 12:39)
yes, when someone like hardcore, than he is searching/sorting about hardcore server and not as custom ones like our. i will set it to full hardcore ( normal ) to see if this works.

Reactions: leandre0310
For this Sunday, how about “Infantry heavy”? Meaning maps, in which the combat is mainly between infantry with only a handful of vehicles. I quickly looked through the map list and picked the ones where the majority of flags is mainly contested by infantry. This would still leave enough maps in the rotation to not get stale and next week we could simply switch and run the server as “vehicle heavy”. So both, people preferring infantry combat and people preferring vehicle combat can have an event for them.

Maps in rotation:

Flood Zone

Guilin Peaks

Hangar 21

Lost Islands

Lumphini Garden

Nansha Strike

Operation Locker

Operation Metro

Operation Mortar

Operation Outbreak

Peal Market

Propaganda

Sunken Dragon

Wavebreaker

Zavod 311 + Graveyard Shift

Maps not in rotation:

Altai Range

Caspian Border

Dragon Valley

Dragon Pass

Giants of Karelia

Golmund Railway

Gulf of Oman

Hammerhead

Lancang Dam

Operation Whiteout

Rogue Transmission

Siege of Shanghai

Silk Road

Maps I am not sure about:

Dawnbreaker

Hainan Resort

Paracel Storm

If not, then my second proposal would be “5-minute-swapnuke-Conquest”. This is just regular conquest/conquest large but the teams get swapnuked every 5 minutes. I think that would be fun and ensures the rounds are more dynamic.

Last edited:
I like the idea from @AkharaVect minus the swap-nuke, nukes are a very heavy thing to use and swap-nukes are even more. Dont use them just for fun, i can already see the chat exploding and all admins are busy the whole day explaining why people get swapped and nuked all the time :p

Reactions: dcyper and lakaelo
The swapnuke event every 5 minutes is a very good idea! (if you want to kill the server) ;) Indeed we cannot "setup" such an event without abusing the power of this command and making all the players leaving. Imagine a 50 minutes round, so there will be 10 swapnukes during a single round and this every round? Nah, we will all be lost and bored of it.

But I am always in for some infantry event :)

Last edited:
Reactions: dcyper

Users who are viewing this thread