[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I always enjoyed bf2 inf only on huge maps :)

Did you try it before and it didnt suit you? Probably needs a whole different playstyle and good squads get very important :D

Even though I missed my jet a bit, I tried to play a more passive sniper style and enjoyed it alot :)

Even maybe small conquest with high vehicle respawn times would be okay. Taking of the vehicle domination by making it a long respawn time and small map to push people closer together.

For me the infi only was awesome because of small conquest maps. It just makes the game a bit more hectic and less dominated by vehicles

Even maybe small conquest with high vehicle respawn times would be okay. Taking of the vehicle domination by making it a long respawn time and small map to push people closer together.

For me the infi only was awesome because of small conquest maps. It just makes the game a bit more hectic and less dominated by vehicles
As soon as there are vehicles, people will use them to get on the highest roof. Last sunday I actually was a bit mad about it and preferred the ones without in infantery only.
It's always about the teams. When you have one team with 1-2 (NRU) squads always getting back on rooftops like on Pearl Market it just dont feel right when your team is just full of randoms which don't do this strategy.

As soon as there are vehicles, people will use them to get on the highest roof. Last sunday I actually was a bit mad about it and preferred the ones without in infantery only.
It's always about the teams. When you have one team with 1-2 (NRU) squads always getting back on rooftops like on Pearl Market it just dont feel right when your team is just full of randoms which don't do this strategy.

To be fair, what usually happens if 1-2 NRU guys get on the roof on Pearl Market is the other 1-2 NRU members in the other team starting to UCAV them. I don’t think I ever survived for longer than 30 secs on one of those roofs lol.

To be fair, what usually happens if 1-2 NRU guys get on the roof on Pearl Market is the other 1-2 NRU members in the other team starting to UCAV them. I don’t think I ever survived for longer than 30 secs on one of those roofs lol.
true, because of that, the roof tops on pearl are totally ok because its not hard to get killed there. even you can suav them and destroy any beacon with a MAV. instead of the the roof tops in propaganda or sunken dreagon. they are "over" the flying limit what you can reach with MAV and suav and so you are enarly unkillable there but can do wasy kills from there. also you can just jump into the flagzone to get the flag. that is really unfair and i normaly admin this rooftop usage.

Reactions: We4re0ne
true, because of that, the roof tops on pearl are totally ok because its not hard to get killed there. even you can suav them and destroy any beacon with a MAV. instead of the the roof tops in propaganda or sunken dreagon. they are "over" the flying limit what you can reach with MAV and suav and so you are enarly unkillable there but can do wasy kills from there. also you can just jump into the flagzone to get the flag. that is really unfair and i normaly admin this rooftop usage.
It's sometimes hard to explain why it allowed on Everyman except propaganda and dragon. But I ready all the novels on the forum when I applied and this rule is stil 1 of the hardest to explain. Most people don't seem to understand that there a unwritten rules.

Do you have any suggestions about how I could make it easier to explain because I usually just say sorry not allowed its in the unwritten rules.

You can't be killed up there, so it's not fair to the other team, we try to play a fair game here. If you have a problem with it, leave the server.

You don't have to debate every rule with everyone. Admin said - bye bye.

It's sometimes hard to explain why it allowed on Everyman except propaganda and dragon. But I ready all the novels on the forum when I applied and this rule is stil 1 of the hardest to explain. Most people don't seem to understand that there a unwritten rules.

Do you have any suggestions about how I could make it easier to explain because I usually just say sorry not allowed its in the unwritten rules.
I guess I would tell them what laka and infi wrote. Especially on Propaganda are invisible walls on some buildings which you cannot shoot through. I personally would not directly mention "the unwritten rules" as this can really lead to some confusion.

normaly this guys know why there up there and what advantage they have and how hard it is to kill. so a good way would be always to mention that with somethink like that "you know yourself how hard it is to kill you up there and how easy you can kill enemys from you spot. because its such unfair, we now allowing this roof spots on some map"

and when they need to mean they have to discuss our rules, you can tell them when they not like them, they are freee to play elsewhere.

I have never been a great fan of the rooftop by C4 thing, unless they get dropped there by a heli. I've done the roof thing on Dragon and Pearl (never on Propaganda) but never been comfortable with the easy kills from there
and even less comfortable when Im on the receiving end. It changes the whole game for me as I forget about objectives, flags, winning or losing and just concentrate on taking them out on the roof. If you put C4 on a bike, quad etc.
it should just be blown to bits and not fly across a map....its not natural.

Users who are viewing this thread